How to buy Wellness and Beauty Solutions shares | A$0.007
Own Wellness and Beauty Solutions shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Wellness and Beauty Solutions Limited is a medical care facilities business based in Australia. Wellness and Beauty Solutions shares (WNB) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.007 – the same closing value as a week prior. Wellness and Beauty Solutions has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $10.7 million.
How to buy shares in Wellness and Beauty Solutions
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Wellness and Beauty Solutions . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WNB. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Wellness and Beauty Solutions reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.007, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Wellness and Beauty Solutions . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Wellness and Beauty Solutions key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Wellness and Beauty Solutions stock a buy or sell?
- Wellness and Beauty Solutions performance over time
- Wellness and Beauty Solutions 's financials
- How volatile are Wellness and Beauty Solutions shares?
- Does Wellness and Beauty Solutions pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Wellness and Beauty Solutions 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Wellness and Beauty Solutions 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.007, which is 35.71% up on its pre-crash value of $0.0045 and 250.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.002.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Wellness and Beauty Solutions shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $833.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,166.67.
Wellness and Beauty Solutions share priceUse our graph to track the performance of WNB stocks over time.
Wellness and Beauty Solutions shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.007|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.002 - AUDA$0.019|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0063|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0076|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.047|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Wellness and Beauty Solutions stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Wellness and Beauty Solutions price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||-6.67%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||16.67%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||-46.15%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-65.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-86.79%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-94.48%|
|5 years (2015-10-17)||N/A|
Wellness and Beauty Solutions financials
|Revenue TTM||$10.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-1,169,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-36.73%|
|Return on equity TTM||-249.89%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Wellness and Beauty Solutions share dividends
We're not expecting Wellness and Beauty Solutions to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Wellness and Beauty Solutions share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Wellness and Beauty Solutions 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.019. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Wellness and Beauty Solutions 's is 0.4453. This would suggest that Wellness and Beauty Solutions 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Wellness and Beauty Solutions overview
Wellness and Beauty Solutions Limited provides non-invasive and non-surgical cosmetic treatments in Australia. It operates through Clinical and Beauty Treatments and Sale of Wellness and Lifestyle Products segments. The Clinical and Beauty Treatments segment offers clinical, skin, and wellness services through a network of beauty and wellness clinics. The Sale of Wellness and Lifestyle Products segment develops, manufactures, and sells various beauty products. The company also offers hand sanitizers under the MICRO19 name. It sells its products to professionals and retail markets. The company was formerly known as Total Face Group Limited and changed its name to Wellness and Beauty Solutions Limited in November 2018. Wellness and Beauty Solutions Limited was incorporated in 2014 and is based in Cheltenham, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert