How to buy Weebit Nano (WBT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Weebit Nano shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Weebit Nano Limited is a semiconductors business based in Australia. Weebit Nano shares (WBT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Weebit Nano has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $321.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Weebit Nano
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Weebit Nano . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WBT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Weebit Nano reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Weebit Nano . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Weebit Nano stock price (ASX:WBT)Use our graph to track the performance of WBT stocks over time.
Weebit Nano shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.265 - $4.27|
|50-day moving average||$1.9361|
|200-day moving average||$2.2983|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.108|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Weebit Nano stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Weebit Nano price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-05)||8.26%|
|3 months (2021-05-05)||-13.24%|
|3 years (2018-08-01)||inf%|
|5 years (2016-08-01)||inf%|
Weebit Nano financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-46.54%|
|Return on equity TTM||-97.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$321.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Weebit Nano share dividends
We're not expecting Weebit Nano to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Weebit Nano 's shares ever split?
Weebit Nano 's shares were split on a 1:25 basis on 14 February 2019. So if you had owned 25 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Weebit Nano shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Weebit Nano shares which in turn could have impacted Weebit Nano 's share price.
Weebit Nano share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Weebit Nano 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.265 up to $4.27. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Weebit Nano 's is 1.888. This would suggest that Weebit Nano 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Weebit Nano overview
Weebit Nano Limited develops a non-volatile memory using a Resistive RAM (ReRAM) technology based on silicon oxide. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Stocks similar to Weebit Nano
Weebit Nano in the news
Weebit completes design and tape-out of embedded ReRAM module
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert