How to buy Weebit Nano shares
Own Weebit Nano shares in just a few minutes.
Weebit Nano Limited is a semiconductors business based in Australia. Weebit Nano shares (WBT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Weebit Nano has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $128.8 million.
How to buy shares in Weebit Nano
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Weebit Nano . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WBT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Weebit Nano reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.33, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Weebit Nano . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
Weebit Nano share priceUse our graph to track the performance of WBT stocks over time.
Weebit Nano shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.2 - $1.005|
|50-day moving average||$0.8304|
|200-day moving average||$0.4554|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.108|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Weebit Nano stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Weebit Nano price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-13)||-54.61%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||-35.12%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||8.13%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||315.63%|
|1 year (2020-01-20)||232.50%|
|2 years (2019-01-18)||122.19%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||-21.58%|
|5 years (2016-01-20)||33.32%|
Weebit Nano financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-80.72%|
|Return on equity TTM||-162.58%|
|Market capitalisation||$128.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Weebit Nano share dividends
We're not expecting Weebit Nano to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Weebit Nano 's shares ever split?
Weebit Nano 's shares were split on a 1:25 basis on 15 February 2019. So if you had owned 25 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Weebit Nano shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Weebit Nano shares which in turn could have impacted Weebit Nano 's share price.
Weebit Nano share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Weebit Nano 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.2 up to $1.005. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Weebit Nano 's is 2.7165. This would suggest that Weebit Nano 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Weebit Nano overview
Weebit Nano Limited develops a non-volatile memory using a Resistive RAM (ReRAM) technology based on silicon oxide. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Melbourne, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Weebit Nano units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Weebit Nano units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Weebit Nano units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Weebit Nano units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Weebit Nano units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Weebit Nano units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Weebit Nano units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Weebit Nano units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Weebit Nano units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert