How to buy WCM Global Growth shares
Own WCM Global Growth shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
WCM Global Growth Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. WCM Global Growth shares (WQG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. WCM Global Growth has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $41.6 million..
How to buy shares in WCM Global Growth
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for WCM Global Growth . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WQG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until WCM Global Growth reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.415, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of WCM Global Growth . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- WCM Global Growth key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is WCM Global Growth stock a buy or sell?
- WCM Global Growth performance over time
- Are WCM Global Growth shares over-valued?
- WCM Global Growth 's financials
- How volatile are WCM Global Growth shares?
- Does WCM Global Growth pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
WCM Global Growth share priceUse our graph to track the performance of WQG stocks over time.
WCM Global Growth shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.91 - $1.42|
|50-day moving average||$1.3397|
|200-day moving average||$1.2707|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.141|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy WCM Global Growth stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
WCM Global Growth price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||-14.76%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||-9.00%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||6.39%|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||15.04%|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||35.41%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||40.10%|
|5 years (2016-01-17)||N/A|
Is WCM Global Growth under- or over-valued?
Valuing WCM Global Growth stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of WCM Global Growth 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
WCM Global Growth 's P/E ratio
WCM Global Growth 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 5x. In other words, WCM Global Growth shares trade at around 5x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
WCM Global Growth financials
|Revenue TTM||$41.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||86.71%|
|Gross profit TTM||$41.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||10.03%|
|Return on equity TTM||12.28%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
WCM Global Growth share dividends
We're not expecting WCM Global Growth to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
WCM Global Growth share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, WCM Global Growth 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.91 up to $1.42. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while WCM Global Growth 's is 0.6153. This would suggest that WCM Global Growth 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
WCM Global Growth overview
Contango Global Growth Limited is an equity mutual fund launched by Contango International Management Pty Ltd. The fund is managed by WCM Investment Management. It invests in public equity markets of emerging countries across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors. It employs fundamental analysis with bottom-up stock picking approach to create its portfolio. The fund seeks to benchmark the performance of its portfolio against the MSCI All Country World Index ex-Australia. Contango Global Growth Limited was formed on June 23, 2017 and is domiciled in Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy WCM Global Growth units | A$51.76
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy WCM Global Growth units | A$52.87
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy WCM Global Growth units | A$104.51
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy WCM Global Growth units | A$24.15
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy WCM Global Growth units | A$89.59
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy WCM Global Growth units | A$17.03
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy WCM Global Growth units | A$75.86
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy WCM Global Growth units | A$51.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy WCM Global Growth units | A$9.49
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert