How to buy Wattle Health Australia shares
Own Wattle Health Australia shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Wattle Health Australia Limited is a packaged foods business based in Australia. Wattle Health Australia shares (WHA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Wattle Health Australia has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Wattle Health Australia
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Wattle Health Australia . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WHA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Wattle Health Australia reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Wattle Health Australia . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Wattle Health Australia key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Wattle Health Australia stock a buy or sell?
- Wattle Health Australia performance over time
- Wattle Health Australia 's financials
- How volatile are Wattle Health Australia shares?
- Does Wattle Health Australia pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Wattle Health Australia share priceUse our graph to track the performance of WHA stocks over time.
Wattle Health Australia shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.5008 - $0.53|
|50-day moving average||$0.5031|
|200-day moving average||$0.5231|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.051|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Wattle Health Australia stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Wattle Health Australia price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-15)||0.5008|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||0.5008|
|3 months (2021-03-22)||-5.51%|
|6 months (2020-12-22)||-5.51%|
|1 year (2020-06-22)||-5.51%|
|2 years (2019-06-21)||-5.51%|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||-53.20%|
Wattle Health Australia financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$447,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-29.48%|
|Return on equity TTM||-289.13%|
|Market capitalisation||$115.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Wattle Health Australia share dividends
We're not expecting Wattle Health Australia to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Wattle Health Australia share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Wattle Health Australia 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.5008 up to $0.53. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Wattle Health Australia 's is 0.649. This would suggest that Wattle Health Australia 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Wattle Health Australia overview
Wattle Health Australia Limited produces and sells organic nutritional milk products in Australia. The company offers a range of nutritional infant formula dairy products under the Uganic brand name. It also provides organic baby skincare products, aromatherapy essential oils, and cleaning and laundry products under the Little Innoscents brand name. The company also sells its dairy products through online. Wattle Health Australia Limited has a strategic partnership with Shepparton Partners Collective. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Abbotsford, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Prime Day VR gaming deal: $60 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
You have to be quick, these fares are gone with the strike of midnight.
Kobo Elipsa review: An eReader and eNote 2-in-1
The Kobo Elipsa makes a valiant attempt to bridge the gap between eReader and eNote. It doesn’t manage to excel at being one or the other as its big for an eReader, and slow for an eNote.
Amazon Prime Day: Best board game offers on Hasbro, MONOPOLY, Jenga
From children to teens and adults, Amazon has got you covered with these awesome board game deals.
Amazon Prime Day: Red-hot fashion deals on Bonds, Champion and more
Fashionistas can score sweet savings on Skechers shoes, Bonds everyday essentials and winter warmers from Champion.
Ask an Expert