Buy a washing machine with Afterpay December 2021
Spread the cost of your new washing machine using Afterpay at any of these top 10 retailers.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
A washing machine is an investment purchase and not one that can be done on a whim. For many of us, splurging on such an expensive product is likely to overstretch our budgets. However, this convenience appliance is one that no contemporary household can go without. But, thanks to Afterpay, you can now spread the cost of your new washing machine into four smaller and more manageable payments.
Bearing this in mind, we've searched far and wide to bring you a list of 10 reputable retailers that offer a great range of washing machines and accept AfterPay. Scroll on to see which retailers you can rely on to allow you to spread the cost.
Whether you're looking for a front load, top load or washer dryer combo, The Good Guys has something to suit. It also offers competitive prices, regular sales and buy now pay later to make your purchase more affordable.
- 1-hour Click and Collect is available.
- Next day delivery available in some areas.
- Zip and LatitudePay are also available.
Catch is a one-stop shop when it comes to fabulous deals and flash discounts, offering a wide range of discounted washing machines suited to every budget. What's more, this marketplace now accepts Afterpay, allowing you to split the cost of your new home appliance into four smaller payments.
- Sign up to the newsletter to stay in the loop with the latest deals and discounts.
- Become a member of the rewards club and enjoy free shipping when you spend $50 or more.
- The customer service team is available seven days a week.
When it comes to modern tech and handy home appliances, Kogan doesn't disappoint. Shop for washing machines in a wide variety of load sizes from a great catalogue of reliable brands. When you've found your ideal model, check out with Afterpay and split the cost into more manageable chunks.
- Kogan is renowned for its consistently fantastic customer service.
- Shop in the hot deals section to pick up a bargain buy.
- Sign up to the newsletter for exclusive access to bigger and better deals.
4. David Jones
This incredible online department store is a go-to for many households shopping for modern day-to-day essentials. David Jones is big on quality and stocks washing machine models from leading brands like Fisher & Paykel, Miele and Samsung. Plus, it accepts Afterpay on online purchases.
- Enjoy free standard shipping on all orders over $100.
- Create an account and opt into the newsletter to get information on sales events and more.
- David Jones will match a lower price given by any Australian or New Zealand competitor.
5. Bing Lee
When you're shopping for the latest tech trends, appliances and home entertainment solutions, you can rely on this online retailer to deliver a fantastic range of options. Whether you're looking at front loading, top loading or combi models, you'll find your perfect washing machine and benefit from more affordable payment instalments through Afterpay at Bing Lee.
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive deals and discounts directly to your inbox.
- The live chat service allows you to get those need-to-know answers instantly.
- Price-matching service is available ensuring you get the lowest possible price.
Appliances Online offers a fantastic catalogue of top brands and modern appliances. You'll find basic models and washing machines featuring a plethora of programs, replacement parts and handy accessories here. There's everything you need to make managing your household's washing easy breezy and you can spread the cost more manageably with Afterpay.
- 24/7 customer support is available.
- Appliances Online offer free removal and recycling of old products.
- Free shipping Australia-wide with next-day delivery available in most metro areas.
Whether you're looking for the latest trends across fashion, beauty, electronics or home appliances, ShopZero is a go-to. This retailer carries all the latest washing machine models and enables customers to split the cost of larger purchases by selecting Afterpay as their preferred payment method during the checkout process.
- Free shipping is available in metro areas Australia-wide.
- Sign up to the newsletter to stay in the loop with upcoming sale events and more.
- Secure shopping portal in partnership with GeoTrust.
If you're on a mission to find a fantastic washing machine at a heavily discounted price, this store is amazing. Spread the cost of your splurge with AfterPay and source premium models at lower prices than you'd find anywhere else at CrazySales.
- CrazySales has a 30-day change of mind returns policy.
- Sign up to the rewards program and earn points with every purchase.
- Track your order through the website.
Myer is a popular homewares and electronics department store. It offers consistently competitive pricing and hosts regular sale events throughout the year to keep its costs as low as possible. Explore a selection of washing machine models here and choose Afterpay at checkout to spread the cost.
- Get free standard shipping when you spend $70 or more.
- Download the app and shop anywhere, anytime.
- Free in-store returns, even on online purchases.
10. Factory Buys
Factory Buys offers everything from mini portable washing machines to 10kg, family-size top loading models. Plus, each product features its very own list of customer reviews to allow you to see what others that have purchased an item thought about it. And, you can use your AfterPay account to maximise affordability here too.
- Sign up to the newsletter to get special offers delivered to your inbox.
- Lay-Buy and ZipPay also accepted.
- Fantastic range of products spanning all a household's daily lifestyle needs.
11. OMG Deals
This deal site specialises in wow-worthy discounts that are sure to make you smile a little wider. Shop for washing machines, washer-dryer combos and more at OMG Deals and make paying for your splurge more manageable with your AfterPay account.
- Free shipping is available on all orders Australia-wide.
- Create an account and enjoy a faster checkout process on future purchases.
- The 30-day change of mind returns policy applies to the majority of products.
12. JB Hi-Fi
If you're looking for a great deal on a new washing machine, JB Hi-Fi is worth checking out. The retailer offers some of the lowest prices around, especially around peak sales periods such as the end of financial year and Black Friday.
- Click and Collect available.
- Shop their weekly sales for more savings.
- Zip and LatitudePay are also available.
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Catch: Free shipping for orders over $50 when you sign up to the loyalty scheme
- David Jones: Free with orders over $100
- ShopZero: Free shipping on all orders within metro areas Australia-wide
- Myer: Spend $70 or above to qualify for free delivery
- OMG Deals: Free delivery on all orders Australia-wide
Looking for more deals online? Try it here
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Allup Silica IPO
Everything we know about the Allup Silica IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best products to achieve the clean beauty look
From where the no-makeup makeup look meets the model off duty vibe, we've put together a range of no-fuss products you'll love.
Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert