How to buy WAM Leaders (WLE) shares
Learn how to easily invest in WAM Leaders shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
WAM Leaders Limited is an asset management business based in Australia. WAM Leaders shares (WLE) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. WAM Leaders has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $1.5 billion. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in WAM Leaders
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for WAM Leaders . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WLE. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until WAM Leaders reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of WAM Leaders . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
WAM Leaders stock price (ASX:WLE)Use our graph to track the performance of WLE stocks over time.
WAM Leaders shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.1106 - $1.625|
|50-day moving average||$1.4831|
|200-day moving average||$1.5119|
|Dividend yield||$0.07 (4.67%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy WAM Leaders stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
WAM Leaders price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-17)||0.33%|
|1 month (2021-08-26)||2.74%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||-3.85%|
|6 months (2021-03-26)||-1.32%|
|1 year (2020-09-25)||25.00%|
|2 years (2019-09-26)||26.58%|
|3 years (2018-09-26)||23.97%|
|5 years (2016-09-26)||29.87%|
WAM Leaders financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||2210.1%|
|Market capitalisation||$1.5 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
WAM Leaders share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 23.76% of net profits
Recently WAM Leaders has paid out, on average, around 23.76% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 4.67% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), WAM Leaders shareholders could enjoy a 4.67% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In WAM Leaders 's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.07 per share.
While WAM Leaders 's payout ratio might seem low, this can signify that WAM Leaders is investing more in its future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 17 October 2021 (the "ex-dividend date").
WAM Leaders overview
WAM Leaders Limited is a close-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Wilson Asset Management (International) Pty Limited. The fund is co-managed by MAM Pty Limited. It invests into public equity and fixed income markets of Australia. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies that are operating across diversified sectors. It primarily invests in value stocks of large- cap companies on the S&P/ASX 200 Index. The fund employs fundamental analysis, with focus on bottom-up research to create its portfolio. WAM Leaders Limited was formed on April 12, 2016 and is domiciled in Australia.
WAM Leaders in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert