How to buy Walkabout Resources (WKT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Walkabout Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Walkabout Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Walkabout Resources shares (WKT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Walkabout Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $38,455. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Walkabout Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Walkabout Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WKT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Walkabout Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Walkabout Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Walkabout Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Walkabout Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Walkabout Resources performance over time
- Walkabout Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Walkabout Resources shares?
- Does Walkabout Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Walkabout Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Walkabout Resources stock price (ASX:WKT)Use our graph to track the performance of WKT stocks over time.
Walkabout Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.115 - $0.38|
|50-day moving average||$0.1958|
|200-day moving average||$0.2112|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.009|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Walkabout Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Walkabout Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-12-01)||-2.63%|
|1 month (2021-11-08)||-7.50%|
|3 months (2021-09-08)||-11.90%|
|6 months (2021-06-08)||-2.63%|
|1 year (2020-12-08)||27.59%|
|2 years (2019-12-06)||-31.48%|
|3 years (2018-12-06)||105.56%|
Is Walkabout Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Walkabout Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Walkabout Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Walkabout Resources 's EBITDA
Walkabout Resources 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $87,838 (£47,314).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Walkabout Resources 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Walkabout Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$38,455|
|Return on assets TTM||-8.52%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16%|
|Market capitalisation||$82.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Walkabout Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Walkabout Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Walkabout Resources 's shares ever split?
Walkabout Resources 's shares were split on a 1:23 basis on 30 November 2016. So if you had owned 23 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Walkabout Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2200% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Walkabout Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Walkabout Resources 's share price.
Walkabout Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Walkabout Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.115 up to $0.38. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Walkabout Resources 's is 1.1819. This would suggest that Walkabout Resources 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Walkabout Resources overview
Walkabout Resources Limited explores for and develops resource and energy assets in Tanzania, Namibia, Scotland, Malawi, and Northern Ireland. The company explores for graphite, coal, copper, gold, and lithium deposits, as well as base metals. Its flagship project is the Lindi Jumbo graphite project situated in south-eastern Tanzania. The company was formerly known as Nimrodel Resources Limited and changed its name to Walkabout Resources Limited in April 2013. Walkabout Resources Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Walkabout Resources
Walkabout Resources in the news
Walkabout Resources : Annual General Meeting 2021 Presentation
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to watch Melbourne City vs Western United A-League live and match preview
Champions Melbourne City host Western United in round 3 of the 2021 A-League season.
F1 world title: How Max Verstappen can become champion this weekend
There are 4 ways Max Verstappen can win the F1 title in the Saudi Arabian GP. We've laid them all out.
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Binance tutorial for total beginners (2021) – Hands-on steps to buying crypto
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Kayo Sports for $2.50 a month: Grab this limited deal here
Kayo Sports, Australia's leading sports streaming platform, is offering a ridiculous deal for a short time.
Ask an Expert