How to buy Wagners Holding Company (WGN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Wagners Holding Company shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Wagners Holding Company Limited is a building materials business based in Australia. Wagners Holding Company shares (WGN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Wagners Holding Company has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $320.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Wagners Holding Company
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Wagners Holding Company . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: WGN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Wagners Holding Company reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Wagners Holding Company . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Wagners Holding Company key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Wagners Holding Company stock a buy or sell?
- Wagners Holding Company performance over time
- Are Wagners Holding Company shares over-valued?
- Wagners Holding Company 's financials
- How volatile are Wagners Holding Company shares?
- Does Wagners Holding Company pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Wagners Holding Company stock price (ASX:WGN)Use our graph to track the performance of WGN stocks over time.
Wagners Holding Company shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.135 - $2.51|
|50-day moving average||$1.8986|
|200-day moving average||$2.0502|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.053|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Wagners Holding Company stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Wagners Holding Company price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-17)||2.78%|
|1 month (2021-08-24)||-3.90%|
|3 months (2021-06-25)||-14.75%|
|6 months (2021-03-25)||-2.63%|
|1 year (2020-09-24)||56.12%|
|2 years (2019-09-24)||6.30%|
|3 years (2018-09-24)||-55.33%|
Is Wagners Holding Company under- or over-valued?
Valuing Wagners Holding Company stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Wagners Holding Company 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Wagners Holding Company 's P/E ratio
Wagners Holding Company 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 34x. In other words, Wagners Holding Company shares trade at around 34x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Wagners Holding Company 's EBITDA
Wagners Holding Company 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $39 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Wagners Holding Company 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Wagners Holding Company financials
|Revenue TTM||$320.6 million|
|Operating margin TTM||6.85%|
|Gross profit TTM||$122.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||4.09%|
|Return on equity TTM||9.29%|
|Market capitalisation||$337 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Wagners Holding Company share dividends
We're not expecting Wagners Holding Company to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Wagners Holding Company share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Wagners Holding Company 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.135 up to $2.51. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Wagners Holding Company 's is 1.6291. This would suggest that Wagners Holding Company 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Wagners Holding Company overview
Wagners Holding Company Limited produces and sells construction materials in Australia and internationally. It operates through three segments: Construction Materials & Services, Composite Fibre Technology, and Earth Friendly Concrete segments. The Construction Materials & Services segment primarily provides cement, flyash, ready-mix concrete, precast concrete products, aggregates, and reinforcing steel. It also offers mobile concrete, crushing, and haulage services through medium to long-term contracts. This segment serves customers in the construction, infrastructure, and resources industries. The Composite Fibre Technology segment provides new generation materials. The Earth Friendly Concrete segment offers new generation building material and EFC technology. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Wellcamp, Australia.
Stocks similar to Wagners Holding Company
Wagners Holding Company in the news
Wagners Holding (ASX:WGN) May Have Issues Allocating Its Capital
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Cosmos Exploration IPO
Everything we know about the Cosmos Exploration IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What is behind the bounce in the Zip Co share price?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have slipped more than 13% in the last 6 months.
Why the AGL share price has rebounded today
Shares in electricity giant AGL Energy are down 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Dundas Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Dundas Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO
Everything we know about the Kalgoorlie Gold Mining IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
The best iron ore stocks on the ASX (2021)
We look at some of the biggest and best performing iron ore stocks in Australia.
Why are the CBA and WBC share prices stumbling today?
Shares in the major banks have risen more than 50% in the last 12 months.
How to buy Evergrande shares from Australia
Steps to owning and managing China Evergrande Group shares from Australia.
How to invest in the Hamelin Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Hamelin Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Lykos Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Lykos Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert