How to buy Vonex (VN8) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Vonex shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Vonex Limited is a telecom services business based in Australia. Vonex shares (VN8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Vonex has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $16.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Vonex
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Vonex . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VN8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Vonex reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Vonex . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Vonex stock price (ASX:VN8)Use our graph to track the performance of VN8 stocks over time.
Vonex shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.105 - $0.325|
|50-day moving average||$0.1394|
|200-day moving average||$0.1708|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.019|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Vonex stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Vonex price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||7.41%|
|3 months (2021-05-04)||-6.45%|
|Revenue TTM||$16.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-23.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||-29.88%|
|Market capitalisation||$26.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Vonex share dividends
We're not expecting Vonex to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Vonex share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Vonex 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.105 up to $0.325. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Vonex 's is 2.1936. This would suggest that Vonex 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Vonex Limited provides telecommunications services in Australia and the United States. The company operates through Retail and Wholesale segments. It offers mobile, internet, traditional fixed lines, and hosted PBX and VoIP services for the small to medium enterprise customers under the Vonex brand, as well as sells hardware. The company also provides Vonex PBX and call termination services, and NBN and 4G mobile broadband at wholesale rates via a white label model. In addition, it develops various technologies in the telecommunications industry, including cloud-hosted PBX system; and Oper8tor App, a multi-platform real-time voice, messaging, and social media app that allows users to connect with various social media friends, followers, and contacts. The company is based in Milton, Australia.
Stocks similar to Vonex
Vonex in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why is the Crown Resorts (CWN) share price sinking?
Shares in the casino operator have lost a quarter of their value from a year-high hit in May.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Damstra Holdings (DTC ↑15.5%), DDH1 (DDH ↑13.6%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 23 July 2021.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert