How to buy Volt Power Group (VPR) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Volt Power Group shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Volt Power Group Limited is an utilities-renewable business based in Australia. Volt Power Group shares (VPR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Volt Power Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $2.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Volt Power Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Volt Power Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VPR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Volt Power Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Volt Power Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Volt Power Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Volt Power Group stock a buy or sell?
- Volt Power Group performance over time
- Volt Power Group 's financials
- How volatile are Volt Power Group shares?
- Does Volt Power Group pay a dividend?
- Have Volt Power Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Volt Power Group stock price (ASX:VPR)Use our graph to track the performance of VPR stocks over time.
Volt Power Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.004|
|50-day moving average||$0.0029|
|200-day moving average||$0.003|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Volt Power Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Volt Power Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-07)||-33.33%|
|1 month (2021-09-17)||-33.33%|
|3 months (2021-07-17)||-33.33%|
|6 months (2021-04-16)||-42.86%|
|1 year (2020-10-16)||0.002|
|2 years (2019-10-17)||33.33%|
|3 years (2018-10-17)||0.002|
|5 years (2016-10-17)||-60.00%|
Is Volt Power Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Volt Power Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Volt Power Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Volt Power Group 's EBITDA
Volt Power Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.2 million (£655,928).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Volt Power Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Volt Power Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$2.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.91%|
|Return on equity TTM||34.45%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Volt Power Group share dividends
We're not expecting Volt Power Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Volt Power Group 's shares ever split?
Volt Power Group 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 3 February 2014. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Volt Power Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Volt Power Group shares which in turn could have impacted Volt Power Group 's share price.
Volt Power Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Volt Power Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.004. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Volt Power Group 's is -0.892. This would suggest that Volt Power Group 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Volt Power Group has bucked the trend.
Volt Power Group overview
Volt Power Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides power generation technology solutions in Australia. It offers Accretive Thermal Energy Node, a waste heat recovery power generation technology designed to harvest industrial waste heat; and sample crushing equipment for the use in iron ore industry. The company also develops, manufactures, and supplies mobile solar/Li-Ion battery enabled LED lightings, LTE/Wi-Fi repeater communication solutions, and CCTV retrofits. It serves resources and construction sectors. The company was formerly known as Enerji Limited and changed its name to Volt Power Group Limited in January 2017. Volt Power Group Limited was incorporated in 1989 and is based in Kewdale, Australia.
Stocks similar to Volt Power Group
Volt Power Group in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Why is the IAG share price on a high today?
Shares in the insurer are up just 10% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Nimy Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Nimy Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the EML Payments share price is plunging today
The payment services company’s shares are up 16% in the last year.
How to invest in the Parabellum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Parabellum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert