How to buy Volt Power Group shares | A$0.002
Own Volt Power Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Volt Power Group Limited is an utilities—renewable business based in Australia. Volt Power Group shares (VPR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.002 – the same closing value as a week prior. Volt Power Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $206,054.
How to buy shares in Volt Power Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Volt Power Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VPR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Volt Power Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.002, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Volt Power Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Volt Power Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Volt Power Group stock a buy or sell?
- Volt Power Group performance over time
- Volt Power Group 's financials
- How volatile are Volt Power Group shares?
- Does Volt Power Group pay a dividend?
- Have Volt Power Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Volt Power Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VPR stocks over time.
Volt Power Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.002|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.003|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0022|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0017|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Volt Power Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Volt Power Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||0%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||100.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||0%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-50.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||-95.00%|
Volt Power Group financials
|Gross profit TTM||$206,054|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.45%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.71%|
|Market capitalisation||$18.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Volt Power Group share dividends
We're not expecting Volt Power Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Volt Power Group 's shares ever split?
Volt Power Group 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 3 February 2014. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Volt Power Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Volt Power Group shares which in turn could have impacted Volt Power Group 's share price.
Volt Power Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Volt Power Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.003. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Volt Power Group 's is 2.0143. This would suggest that Volt Power Group 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Volt Power Group overview
European Lithium Limited engages in the lithium exploration in Austria. It focuses on the development of the Wolfsberg lithium project that includes 22 original and 32 overlapping exploration licenses, and a mining license covering approximately 11 mining areas located in Carinthia. The company is headquartered in West Leederville, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert