How to buy Volpara Health Technologies (VHT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Volpara Health Technologies shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Volpara Health Technologies Limited is a health information services business based in Australia. Volpara Health Technologies shares (VHT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Volpara Health Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $19.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Volpara Health Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Volpara Health Technologies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VHT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Volpara Health Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Volpara Health Technologies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Volpara Health Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Volpara Health Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Volpara Health Technologies performance over time
- Volpara Health Technologies 's financials
- How volatile are Volpara Health Technologies shares?
- Does Volpara Health Technologies pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Volpara Health Technologies stock price (ASX:VHT)Use our graph to track the performance of VHT stocks over time.
Volpara Health Technologies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.05 - $1.715|
|50-day moving average||$1.158|
|200-day moving average||$1.3181|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.042|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Volpara Health Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Volpara Health Technologies price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-02)||3.69%|
|3 months (2021-05-03)||-6.30%|
Volpara Health Technologies financials
|Revenue TTM||$19.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$18.1 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.35%|
|Return on equity TTM||-27.98%|
|Market capitalisation||$281.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Volpara Health Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Volpara Health Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Volpara Health Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Volpara Health Technologies 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.05 up to $1.715. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Volpara Health Technologies 's is 0.53. This would suggest that Volpara Health Technologies 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Volpara Health Technologies overview
Volpara Health Technologies Limited provides breast imaging analytics and analysis products for the early detection of breast cancer in the medical device and practice management software industry. The company offers Volpara Analytics software, a cloud-based breast imaging analytics platform that delivers real-time quality assurance and performance monitoring solutions; Volpara Live, which provides radiographers instant patient-based image quality feedback for every mammography exam; Volpara Lung, a patient management software that streamlines lung screening workflow, compliance, and reimbursement; and Volpara Patient Hub, a customizable mammography reporting and patient communications software. It also offers Volpara Risk, an integration with Patient Hub that uses Tyrer-Cuzick v8 Risk Evaluation Tool to calculate patients' risk of developing breast cancer; Volpara Scorecard, which displays patient breast density and risk insights essential for improved clinical decision-making and early detection; and Volpara Science, an AI-based software that powers Volpara software products. In addition, the company provides TruDensity, a Volpara clinical function that calculates volumetric breast density, fibroglandular tissue volume, and breast volume to assign a Volpara Density Grade; TruPGMI, a Volpara clinical function, which uses artificial intelligence to automatically and objectively assess the positioning of the patient and resulting image quality; TruPressure, a Volpara clinical function, which determines whether the compression pressure applied by the radiographer is in the sweet spot that yields quality images, minimal radiation exposure, and the least discomfort; and TruRadDose, a Volpara clinical function which analyses the radiation dose delivered to patients based on their breast density. Volpara Health Technologies Limited operates in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the APAC countries. The company was formerly known as Matakina Technology Ltd. and changed its name to Volpara Health Technolo
Stocks similar to Volpara Health Technologies
Volpara Health Technologies in the news
Shareholders Are Thrilled That The Volpara Health Technologies (ASX:VHT) Share Price Increased 190%
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert