How to buy Volpara Health Technologies (VHT) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Volpara Health Technologies shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Volpara Health Technologies is a health information services business based in Australia. Volpara Health Technologies shares (VHT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Volpara Health Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $26.1 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Volpara Health Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Volpara Health Technologies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VHT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Volpara Health Technologies reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Volpara Health Technologies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Volpara Health Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Volpara Health Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Volpara Health Technologies performance over time
- Volpara Health Technologies 's financials
- How volatile are Volpara Health Technologies shares?
- Does Volpara Health Technologies pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Volpara Health Technologies stock price (ASX:VHT)Use our graph to track the performance of VHT stocks over time.
Volpara Health Technologies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.4 - $1.32|
|50-day moving average||$0.7005|
|200-day moving average||$0.9178|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.059|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Volpara Health Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Volpara Health Technologies price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-28)||26.67%|
|1 month (2022-06-06)||-12.98%|
|3 months (2022-04-06)||-34.48%|
|6 months (2022-01-06)||-44.12%|
|1 year (2021-07-06)||-51.69%|
|2 years (2020-07-06)||-61.74%|
|3 years (2019-07-05)||-64.92%|
|5 years (2017-07-05)||19.55%|
Volpara Health Technologies financials
|Revenue TTM||$26.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$23.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-11.93%|
|Return on equity TTM||-25.16%|
|Market capitalisation||$108.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Volpara Health Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Volpara Health Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Volpara Health Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Volpara Health Technologies 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.4 up to $1.32. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Volpara Health Technologies 's is 0.656. This would suggest that Volpara Health Technologies 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Volpara Health Technologies overview
Volpara Health Technologies Limited provides breast imaging analytics software products in New Zealand. The company offers Volpara Analytics, a software that optimize breast cancer screening operations; Volpara Live, which provides instant patient-based image quality feedback; Volpara Lung, a patient management software that streamlines lung screening workflow; and Volpara Patient Hub, a customizable mammography reporting and patient communications software. It also offers Volpara Risk, an integration with Patient Hub that uses TC8 to calculate patients' risk of developing breast cancer; Volpara Risk Pathways, a program for identifying and managing high-risk breast cancer screening patients; Volpara Scorecard, which displays patient breast density and risk insights essential for improved clinical decision-making and early detection; and Volpara Science, an AI-based software that powers Volpara software products. In addition, the company provides TruDensity, a Volpara clinical function; TruPGMI, a Volpara clinical function, which uses artificial intelligence to automatically and objectively assess the positioning of the patient and resulting image quality; TruPressure, a Volpara clinical function, which determines whether the compression pressure applied by the radiographer is in the sweet spot that yields quality images, minimal radiation exposure, and the least discomfort; and TruRadDose, a Volpara clinical function which analyses the radiation dose delivered to patients based on their breast density. It operates in North America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Volpara Health Technologies Limited has a strategic relationship with RevealDx. The company was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand.
Stocks similar to Volpara Health Technologies
Volpara Health Technologies in the news
Volpara Health Technologies Limited (ASX:VHT): When Will It Breakeven?
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO
Everything we know about the Australia Sunny Glass Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Kincora Copper (KCC) shares
Steps to owning and managing Kincora Copper shares.
How to invest in the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO
Everything we know about the Dragon Mountain Gold IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
Ask an Expert