How to buy Volpara Health Technologies shares | A$1.515
Own Volpara Health Technologies shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Volpara Health Technologies Limited is a health information services business based in Australia. Volpara Health Technologies shares (VHT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $1.515 – an increase of 4.48% over the previous week. and has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $385 million.
How to buy shares in Volpara Health Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Volpara Health Technologies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VHT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Volpara Health Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $1.515, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Volpara Health Technologies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Volpara Health Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Volpara Health Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Volpara Health Technologies performance over time
- Volpara Health Technologies 's financials
- How volatile are Volpara Health Technologies shares?
- Does Volpara Health Technologies pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Volpara Health Technologies 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Volpara Health Technologies 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $1.515, which is 10.88% down on its pre-crash value of $1.7 and 91.77% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.79.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Volpara Health Technologies shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $453.78 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $848.73.
Volpara Health Technologies share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VHT stocks over time.
Volpara Health Technologies shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$1.515|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.79 - AUDA$2.17|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$1.3554|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$1.3615|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.042|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Volpara Health Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Volpara Health Technologies price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||13.91%|
|3 months (2020-07-29)||13.48%|
|6 months (2020-04-29)||20.72%|
|1 year (2019-10-29)||-11.92%|
|2 years (2018-10-29)||12.98%|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||134.67%|
|5 years (2015-10-25)||N/A|
Volpara Health Technologies financials
|Gross profit TTM||$10.8 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-32.77%|
|Return on equity TTM||-61.36%|
|Market capitalisation||$385 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Volpara Health Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Volpara Health Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Volpara Health Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Volpara Health Technologies 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.79 up to $2.17. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Volpara Health Technologies 's is 0.8295. This would suggest that Volpara Health Technologies 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Volpara Health Technologies overview
Volpara Health Technologies Limited provides breast imaging analytics and analysis products for the early detection of breast cancer in the medical device and practice management software industry. The company offers VolparaEnterprise software, a cloud-based breast imaging analytics platform that delivers real-time quality assurance and performance monitoring solutions; and VolparaDensity software, which provides volumetric breast density measurements and a breast density category. It also offers VolparaDose, which compute the personalized x-ray dose to the patient based on breast density; VolparaPressure that computes the compression pressure applied to the breast during a mammogram; VolparaScorecard+, a clinical decision-support tool that provides insights for breast care; VolparaLive, a real-time decision support system, which analyzes patient positioning and compression, and offers real-time feedback; and VolparaRisk, a risk assessment software that delivers objective insight to radiologists for supplemental screening and testing. In addition, the company provides Aspen Breast, a workflow driven tracking and reporting solution; and Aspen Lung, a lung screening workflow tool that facilitates lung CT screening reporting and data system. Volpara Health Technologies Limited operates in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the APAC countries. The company was formerly known as Matakina Technology Ltd. and changed its name to Volpara Health Technologies Limited in October 2015. Volpara Health Technologies Limited was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert