How to buy Vitalharvest Freehold Trust shares
Own Vitalharvest Freehold Trust shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Vitalharvest Freehold Trust is an asset management business based in Australia. Vitalharvest Freehold Trust shares (VTH) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Vitalharvest Freehold Trust has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $14.3 million..
How to buy shares in Vitalharvest Freehold Trust
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Vitalharvest Freehold Trust. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VTH. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Vitalharvest Freehold Trust reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.77, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Vitalharvest Freehold Trust. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Vitalharvest Freehold Trust key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Vitalharvest Freehold Trust stock a buy or sell?
- Vitalharvest Freehold Trust performance over time
- Vitalharvest Freehold Trust's financials
- How volatile are Vitalharvest Freehold Trust shares?
- Does Vitalharvest Freehold Trust pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Vitalharvest Freehold Trust share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VTH stocks over time.
Vitalharvest Freehold Trust shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.61 - $0.86|
|50-day moving average||$0.7772|
|200-day moving average||$0.7617|
|Dividend yield||$0.03 (3.87%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.058|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Vitalharvest Freehold Trust stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Vitalharvest Freehold Trust price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-21.03%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||-20.62%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-0.65%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||2.67%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||1.32%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-17.20%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||N/A|
Is Vitalharvest Freehold Trust under- or over-valued?
Valuing Vitalharvest Freehold Trust stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Vitalharvest Freehold Trust's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Vitalharvest Freehold Trust's EBITDA
Vitalharvest Freehold Trust's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $14 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Vitalharvest Freehold Trust's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Vitalharvest Freehold Trust financials
|Revenue TTM||$14.3 million|
|Operating margin TTM||18.88%|
|Gross profit TTM||$13.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.6%|
|Return on equity TTM||6.39%|
|Market capitalisation||$142.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Vitalharvest Freehold Trust share dividends
Dividend payout ratio: 79.17% of net profits
Recently Vitalharvest Freehold Trust has paid out, on average, around 79.17% of net profits as dividends. That has enabled analysts to estimate a "forward annual dividend yield" of 3.87% of the current stock value. This means that over a year, based on recent payouts (which are sadly no guarantee of future payouts), Vitalharvest Freehold Trust shareholders could enjoy a 3.87% return on their shares, in the form of dividend payments. In Vitalharvest Freehold Trust's case, that would currently equate to about A$0.03 per share.
Vitalharvest Freehold Trust's payout ratio would broadly be considered high, and as such this stock could appeal to those looking to generate an income. Bear in mind however that companies should normally also look to re-invest a decent amount of net profits to ensure future growth.
The latest dividend was paid out to all shareholders who bought their shares by 30 June 2020 (the "ex-dividend date").
Vitalharvest Freehold Trust share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Vitalharvest Freehold Trust's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.61 up to $0.86. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Vitalharvest Freehold Trust's is 0.116. This would suggest that Vitalharvest Freehold Trust's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Vitalharvest Freehold Trust overview
Vitalharvest owns the largest aggregation of berry and citrus farms in Australia. These are located in prime growing locations in New South Wales, South Australia and Tasmania and are leased to Costa Group (ASX:CGC). Vitalharvest provides investors with exposure to agricultural property assets whose earnings profile and underlying value are exposed to the growing global agricultural demand for healthy, nutritious food. These assets provide agricultural diversification by way of crop type, climatic region, water source and product end markets. Vitalharvest is an agricultural real estate investment trust managed by goFARM Asset Management (ACN 625 505 455) AR No. 001264243. The Trust Company (RE Services) Limited (ABN 45 003 278 831) (Responsible Entity), part of Perpetual Limited (ASX:PPT), is the responsible entity for the Vitalharvest Freehold Trust ARSN 626 537 362.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Vitalharvest Freehold Trust units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Vitalharvest Freehold Trust units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Vitalharvest Freehold Trust units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Vitalharvest Freehold Trust units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Vitalharvest Freehold Trust units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Vitalharvest Freehold Trust units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Vitalharvest Freehold Trust units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Vitalharvest Freehold Trust units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Vitalharvest Freehold Trust units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert