How to buy Visioneering Technologies (VTI) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Visioneering Technologies shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Visioneering Technologies Inc is a medical devices business based in Australia. Visioneering Technologies shares (VTI) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Visioneering Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Visioneering Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Visioneering Technologies. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VTI. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Visioneering Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Visioneering Technologies. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Visioneering Technologies key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Visioneering Technologies stock a buy or sell?
- Visioneering Technologies performance over time
- Visioneering Technologies's financials
- How volatile are Visioneering Technologies shares?
- Does Visioneering Technologies pay a dividend?
- Have Visioneering Technologies shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Visioneering Technologies stock price (ASX:VTI)Use our graph to track the performance of VTI stocks over time.
Visioneering Technologies shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.012 - $3.3|
|50-day moving average||$0.9768|
|200-day moving average||$1.2367|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.574|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Visioneering Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Visioneering Technologies price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-22)||-2.66%|
|1 month (2021-10-29)||-5.67%|
|3 months (2021-08-27)||-10.29%|
|6 months (2021-05-28)||-16.82%|
|1 year (2020-11-27)||-71.41%|
|2 years (2019-11-29)||-99.86%|
|3 years (2018-11-29)||-99.95%|
|5 years (2016-11-25)||inf%|
Visioneering Technologies financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$786,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-32.52%|
|Return on equity TTM||-90.68%|
|Market capitalisation||$21.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Visioneering Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Visioneering Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Visioneering Technologies's shares ever split?
Visioneering Technologies's shares were split on a 1:100 basis on 18 June 2021. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Visioneering Technologies shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 9900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Visioneering Technologies shares which in turn could have impacted Visioneering Technologies's share price.
Visioneering Technologies share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Visioneering Technologies's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $3.3. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Visioneering Technologies's is 1.6623. This would suggest that Visioneering Technologies's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Visioneering Technologies overview
Visioneering Technologies, Inc., a medical device company, engages in the design, manufacture, sale, and distribution of contact lenses in North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific. It offers NaturalVue, a multifocal contact lens for adults with presbyopia and children with myopia. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Stocks similar to Visioneering Technologies
Visioneering Technologies in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
The Best iPhone Black Friday deals in Australia: Save $300+ on an iPhone
Top Black Friday iPhone deals include 26% off the iPhone 12 Mini at The Good Guys and cut-price refurbished models at Amazon and eBay.
Apple Watch Black Friday sale – these are the best deals we found in Australia
Black Friday bargains include discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch accessories.
Kmart Australia Black Friday sale: 7 deals you won’t want to miss
The Kmart Black Friday sale is finally here! Save up to $50 on Amazon Kindles, best-selling homewares and Nintendo Switch Consoles.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals 2021 Australia with up to 59% off
These are the best Black Friday deals for Nintendo Switch, including up to 59% off bestselling Switch games.
Black Friday vacuum cleaner deals 2021: Dyson, Bosch and more
Get up to 58% off on robot cleaners to barrels and cordless sticks to all things Dyson during the Black Friday sales.
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Black Friday air fryer sales: Up to 85% off our favourite brands
Save up to 84% off select air fryers and multi cookers on Black Friday from Amazon, eBay and Catch and more.
Black Friday mega deal: $162 off Nintendo Switch bundles
Get the Nintendo Switch bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription for $369 - save $160!
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 40% off the Beats Solo3, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Ask an Expert