How to buy VIP Gloves shares
Own VIP Gloves shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
VIP Gloves Limited is a specialty chemicals business based in Australia. VIP Gloves shares (VIP) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. VIP Gloves has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $13.7 million..
How to buy shares in VIP Gloves
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for VIP Gloves . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VIP. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until VIP Gloves reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.08, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of VIP Gloves . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- VIP Gloves key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is VIP Gloves stock a buy or sell?
- VIP Gloves performance over time
- Are VIP Gloves shares over-valued?
- VIP Gloves 's financials
- How volatile are VIP Gloves shares?
- Does VIP Gloves pay a dividend?
- Have VIP Gloves shares ever split?
- Other common questions
VIP Gloves share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VIP stocks over time.
VIP Gloves shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.029 - $0.22|
|50-day moving average||$0.0834|
|200-day moving average||$0.0704|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.01|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy VIP Gloves stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
VIP Gloves price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-14)||23.08%|
|1 month (2020-12-21)||12.68%|
|3 months (2020-10-21)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-21)||-8.05%|
|1 year (2020-01-21)||105.13%|
|2 years (2019-01-21)||122.22%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||33.33%|
|5 years (2016-01-21)||-97.87%|
Is VIP Gloves under- or over-valued?
Valuing VIP Gloves stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of VIP Gloves 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
VIP Gloves 's P/E ratio
VIP Gloves 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 400x. In other words, VIP Gloves shares trade at around 400x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
VIP Gloves 's EBITDA
VIP Gloves 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $807,458 (£455,851).
The EBITDA is a measure of a VIP Gloves 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
VIP Gloves financials
|Revenue TTM||$13.7 million|
|Operating margin TTM||1.38%|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||0.62%|
|Return on equity TTM||1.46%|
|Market capitalisation||$59.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
VIP Gloves share dividends
We're not expecting VIP Gloves to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have VIP Gloves 's shares ever split?
VIP Gloves 's shares were split on a 1:25 basis on 22 December 2015. So if you had owned 25 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your VIP Gloves shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for VIP Gloves shares which in turn could have impacted VIP Gloves 's share price.
VIP Gloves share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, VIP Gloves 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.029 up to $0.22. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while VIP Gloves 's is 2.5437. This would suggest that VIP Gloves 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
VIP Gloves overview
VIP Gloves Limited, through its subsidiaries, researches, develops, manufactures, and sells nitrile disposable gloves in Malaysia and internationally. Its nitrile disposable gloves are used in medical and healthcare, food and beverages, electronics, and manufacturing industries. The company was formerly known as Voltage IP Limited and changed its name to VIP Gloves Limited in November 2018. VIP Gloves Limited was incorporated in 1992 and is based in Beranang, Malaysia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy VIP Gloves units | A$51.74
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy VIP Gloves units | A$52.98
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy VIP Gloves units | A$103.81
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy VIP Gloves units | A$23.91
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy VIP Gloves units | A$88.92
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy VIP Gloves units | A$16.55
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy VIP Gloves units | A$75.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy VIP Gloves units | A$51.3
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy VIP Gloves units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert