How to buy Viking Mines (VKA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Viking Mines shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Viking Mines is a gold business based in Australia. Viking Mines shares (VKA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Viking Mines has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $152,375. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Viking Mines
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Viking Mines . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VKA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Viking Mines reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Viking Mines . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Viking Mines stock price (ASX:VKA)Use our graph to track the performance of VKA stocks over time.
Viking Mines shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.014 - $0.053|
|50-day moving average||$0.0184|
|200-day moving average||$0.0232|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.008|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Viking Mines stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Viking Mines price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-07)||0.015|
|1 month (2021-12-15)||-16.67%|
|3 months (2021-10-15)||-21.05%|
|6 months (2021-07-15)||-16.67%|
|1 year (2021-01-15)||-65.91%|
|2 years (2020-01-15)||15.38%|
|3 years (2019-01-11)||-11.76%|
|5 years (2017-01-13)||-21.05%|
Viking Mines financials
|Gross profit TTM||$152,375|
|Return on assets TTM||-53.22%|
|Return on equity TTM||-107.73%|
|Market capitalisation||$16.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Viking Mines share dividends
We're not expecting Viking Mines to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Viking Mines share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Viking Mines 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.014 up to $0.053. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Viking Mines 's is 1.7366. This would suggest that Viking Mines 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Viking Mines overview
Viking Mines Limited operates as a mineral exploration company in Australia. Its flagship project is the First Hit gold property located in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Viking Ashanti Limited. Viking Mines Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Viking Mines
Viking Mines in the news
Viking Mines : RECEIVES HIGH GRADE RESULTS 720M NORTH OF FIRST HIT
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
RAT scams: How to avoid getting conned with rapid antigen tests
Don't fall for the scam artists when you're trying to protect your health - here's what to check.
How to do a COVID-19 test at home for international travel
Here's where you can book COVID-19 at-home tests approved for travel and how they work.
Where to shop every product in Kiernan Shipka’s beauty routine
We've rounded up everything you need to nail the 'date-worthy' makeup look, including some affordable dupes.
American Express Corporate Gold Card
Designed for big companies, this Amex charge card offers a mix of management tools and perks – including a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
Beauty Product of the Week: Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer
We tried the viral Milk Makeup Hydro Grip Primer and spoiler alert, it's the bee's knees.
Where to watch Hotel Transylvania 4 online for free in Australia
Drac and the Pack are back, like you’ve never seen them before.
Dyson V12 Detect Slim review: Baby love, my baby love
A delightful compact vacuum with an unjustifiable price.
Stan Event: Streaming platform joins pay-per-view ranks
A new player enters the Australian sports broadcast market.
Amazon Echo Buds (2nd Gen) review: Fine if you’re already trapped by Bezos
The Amazon Echo Buds 2 are a solid addition to your earholes if you’re already integrated in the Alexa ecosystem. But if you’re not, its hard to find anything here that really stands out.
Ask an Expert