How to buy Victory Offices shares | A$0.19
Own Victory Offices shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Victory Offices Limited is a real estate services business based in Australia. Victory Offices shares (VOL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.19 – the same closing value as a week prior. Victory Offices has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $42.3 million.
How to buy shares in Victory Offices
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Victory Offices . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VOL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Victory Offices reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.19, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Victory Offices . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Victory Offices share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VOL stocks over time.
Victory Offices shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.19|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.24 - AUDA$2.2233|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.2648|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.4013|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.263|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Victory Offices stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Victory Offices price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||-26.92%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||-45.71%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||-57.61%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-91.10%|
|2 years (2018-10-17)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-17)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-10-17)||N/A|
Is Victory Offices under- or over-valued?
Valuing Victory Offices stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Victory Offices 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Victory Offices 's P/E ratio
Victory Offices 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 5x. In other words, Victory Offices shares trade at around 5x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Victory Offices 's EBITDA
Victory Offices 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $9.9 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Victory Offices 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Victory Offices financials
|Revenue TTM||$42.3 million|
|Operating margin TTM||10.42%|
|Gross profit TTM||$42.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.35%|
|Return on equity TTM||-19.85%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.5 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Victory Offices share dividends
We're not expecting Victory Offices to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Victory Offices overview
Victory Offices Limited provides workspace services for individuals and businesses in Australia. The company offers space to private serviced, virtual, and day offices; training and board rooms; and co-working, hot desks, and shared and meeting spaces, as well as victory lounge, auditorium, and event spaces. It also offers covid-19 risk solutions, such as virtual assistance and business continuity programs. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Melbourne, Australia. Victory Offices Limited is a subsidiary of Victory Group Holdings Pty Ltd.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert