How to buy Victor Group Holdings shares | A$0.03
Own Victor Group Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Victor Group Holdings Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Victor Group Holdings shares (VIG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.03 – the same closing value as a week prior. Victor Group Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $5.9 million.
How to buy shares in Victor Group Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Victor Group Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VIG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Victor Group Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.03, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Victor Group Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Victor Group Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Victor Group Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Victor Group Holdings performance over time
- Are Victor Group Holdings shares over-valued?
- Victor Group Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Victor Group Holdings shares?
- Does Victor Group Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Victor Group Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VIG stocks over time.
Victor Group Holdings shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.03|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.03 - AUDA$0.03|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.03|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.03|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.0004|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Victor Group Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Victor Group Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-13)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-20)||0%|
|6 months (2020-04-20)||0%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||0%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||0%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||-23.08%|
|5 years (2015-10-20)||-85.00%|
Is Victor Group Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Victor Group Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Victor Group Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Victor Group Holdings 's P/E ratio
Victor Group Holdings 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 38x. In other words, Victor Group Holdings shares trade at around 38x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Victor Group Holdings 's EBITDA
Victor Group Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $320,989.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Victor Group Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Victor Group Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$5.9 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$787,791|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.98%|
|Return on equity TTM||-3.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$15.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Victor Group Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Victor Group Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Victor Group Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Victor Group Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.03 up to $0.03. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Victor Group Holdings 's is 0.1221. This would suggest that Victor Group Holdings 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Victor Group Holdings overview
Victor Group Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides infrastructure as a service, software as a service, and platform as a service solution primarily in the People's Republic of China and Australia. The company also operates cloud-based platform for education and remote application services, as well as offers e-learning solutions to educational institutions, students, and parents. Victor Group Holdings Limited was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert