How to buy Victor Group Holdings shares
Own Victor Group Holdings shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Victor Group Holdings Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. Victor Group Holdings shares (VIG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Victor Group Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6.8 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Victor Group Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Victor Group Holdings . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VIG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Victor Group Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Victor Group Holdings . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Victor Group Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Victor Group Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Victor Group Holdings performance over time
- Victor Group Holdings 's financials
- How volatile are Victor Group Holdings shares?
- Does Victor Group Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Victor Group Holdings share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VIG stocks over time.
Victor Group Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.03 - $0.03|
|50-day moving average||$0.03|
|200-day moving average||$0.03|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.0004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Victor Group Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Victor Group Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-15)||0.03|
|1 month (2021-05-21)||0.03|
|3 months (2021-03-22)||0.03|
|6 months (2020-12-22)||0.03|
|1 year (2020-06-22)||0.03|
|2 years (2019-06-21)||0.03|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||0.03|
|5 years (2016-06-22)||-70.00%|
Is Victor Group Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Victor Group Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Victor Group Holdings 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Victor Group Holdings 's EBITDA
Victor Group Holdings 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $320,989.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Victor Group Holdings 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Victor Group Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$6.8 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$729,393|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.65%|
|Return on equity TTM||-4.28%|
|Market capitalisation||$17.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Victor Group Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Victor Group Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Victor Group Holdings share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Victor Group Holdings 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.03 up to $0.03. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Victor Group Holdings 's is -0.108. This would suggest that Victor Group Holdings 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Victor Group Holdings has bucked the trend.
Victor Group Holdings overview
Victor Group Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides infrastructure as a service, software as a service, and platform as a service solution primarily in the People's Republic of China and Australia. The company also operates cloud-based platform for education and remote application services, as well as offers e-learning solutions to educational institutions, students, and parents. Victor Group Holdings Limited was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Prime Day VR gaming deal: $60 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
You have to be quick, these fares are gone with the strike of midnight.
Ask an Expert