How to buy ViaGOLD Capital (VIA) shares
Learn how to easily invest in ViaGOLD Capital shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
ViaGold Rare Earth Resources Holdings Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. ViaGOLD Capital shares (VIA) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. ViaGOLD Capital has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $19.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in ViaGOLD Capital
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for ViaGOLD Capital . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VIA. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until ViaGOLD Capital reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of ViaGOLD Capital . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- ViaGOLD Capital key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is ViaGOLD Capital stock a buy or sell?
- ViaGOLD Capital performance over time
- ViaGOLD Capital 's financials
- How volatile are ViaGOLD Capital shares?
- Does ViaGOLD Capital pay a dividend?
- Have ViaGOLD Capital shares ever split?
- Other common questions
ViaGOLD Capital stock price (ASX:VIA)Use our graph to track the performance of VIA stocks over time.
ViaGOLD Capital shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.019 - $0.082|
|50-day moving average||$0.0759|
|200-day moving average||$0.0782|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy ViaGOLD Capital stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
ViaGOLD Capital price performance over time
|1 week (2021-09-09)||35.71%|
|1 month (2021-08-18)||143.59%|
|3 months (2021-06-18)||131.71%|
|6 months (2021-03-19)||137.50%|
|1 year (2020-09-18)||900.00%|
|2 years (2019-09-18)||533.33%|
|3 years (2018-09-18)||-91.91%|
|5 years (2016-09-16)||-91.91%|
Is ViaGOLD Capital under- or over-valued?
Valuing ViaGOLD Capital stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of ViaGOLD Capital 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
ViaGOLD Capital 's EBITDA
ViaGOLD Capital 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $2.2 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a ViaGOLD Capital 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
ViaGOLD Capital financials
|Revenue TTM||$19.2 million|
|Operating margin TTM||5.87%|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||1.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||11.47%|
|Market capitalisation||$11.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
ViaGOLD Capital share dividends
We're not expecting ViaGOLD Capital to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have ViaGOLD Capital 's shares ever split?
ViaGOLD Capital 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 12 September 2006. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your ViaGOLD Capital shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for ViaGOLD Capital shares which in turn could have impacted ViaGOLD Capital 's share price.
ViaGOLD Capital share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, ViaGOLD Capital 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.019 up to $0.082. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while ViaGOLD Capital 's is 0.2634. This would suggest that ViaGOLD Capital 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
ViaGOLD Capital overview
ViaGold Rare Earth Resources Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, engages in processing, refining, and separating rare earth metals in the People's Republic of China. The company also provides management and consultancy services to educational institutions; and leasing and capital financing services. In addition, it is involved in trading minerals. The company was formerly known as ViaGOLD Capital Limited. ViaGold Rare Earth Resources Holdings Limited is based in Zhuhai, the People's Republic of China.
Stocks similar to ViaGOLD Capital
ViaGOLD Capital in the news
ViaGold Rare Earth Resources Holdings (ASX:VIA) Shareholders Will Want The ROCE Trajectory To Continue
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the Telstra share price running higher today?
Shares in the telecoms operator have jumped nearly 40% over the last 12 months.
How to buy IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the IRON Titanium Token (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Wabi (WABI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Wabi (WABI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Cindicator (CND) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Cindicator (CND) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy MonaCoin (MONA) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the MonaCoin (MONA) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Bluzelle (BLZ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Bluzelle (BLZ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Whitecoin (XWC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Whitecoin (XWC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Storj (STORJ) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Storj (STORJ) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Will Qantas shares jump as it locks in travel dates to Fiji, the UK and the US?
Despite the good news, Qantas shares closed flat following the announcement, but that could change in the coming weeks.
Why is the Pilbara Minerals share price zooming today?
Shares in the lithium producer are up five-fold over the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert