How to buy Venus Metals Corporation (VMC) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Venus Metals Corporation shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Venus Metals Corporation Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Venus Metals Corporation shares (VMC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Venus Metals Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $137,254. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Venus Metals Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Venus Metals Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VMC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Venus Metals Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Venus Metals Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Venus Metals Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Venus Metals Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Venus Metals Corporation performance over time
- Venus Metals Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Venus Metals Corporation shares?
- Does Venus Metals Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Venus Metals Corporation stock price (ASX:VMC)Use our graph to track the performance of VMC stocks over time.
Venus Metals Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.16 - $0.25|
|50-day moving average||$0.1827|
|200-day moving average||$0.1852|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0.49%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.02|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Venus Metals Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Venus Metals Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-25)||0.18|
|1 month (2021-11-05)||0.18|
|3 months (2021-09-03)||9.09%|
|6 months (2021-06-04)||-13.25%|
|1 year (2020-12-04)||-18.18%|
|2 years (2019-12-04)||0.18|
|3 years (2018-12-03)||10.29%|
|5 years (2016-12-02)||29.31%|
Venus Metals Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$137,254|
|Return on assets TTM||-23.43%|
|Return on equity TTM||-27.45%|
|Market capitalisation||$27.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Venus Metals Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Venus Metals Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Venus Metals Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Venus Metals Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.16 up to $0.25. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Venus Metals Corporation 's is 0.2701. This would suggest that Venus Metals Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Venus Metals Corporation overview
Venus Metals Corporation Limited engages in the exploration of mineral tenements in Western Australia. It primarily explores for gold, base metals, and platinum-group elements (PGE). The company holds a 100% interest in the Youanmi gold project located in the northeast of the city of Perth. It also holds interests in the Sandstone Bell Chambers gold project; the Youanmi platinum-base metals project; the Youanmi vanadium project; the Henderson gold-nickel project; and the Bridgetown East nickel-copper-PGE project situated in Bridgetown East, Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Subiaco, Australia.
Stocks similar to Venus Metals Corporation
Venus Metals Corporation in the news
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) Drilling at Youanmi Returns Significant Intersections
Venus Metals Corporation Limited (ASX:VMC) Parallel Lode at Youanmi Continues to Emerge
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Hands-on Binance tutorial for beginners (2021/22)
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Australia’s best weekend deals for December 3, 2021
Australia's best weekend deals include 50% off at BCF, half-price ASICS shoes at Foot Locker, 80% off hot fashion at Nasty Gal.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: $130 off Philips air fryers, $250 off Apple AirPods Max, 50% off at Myer.
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Kayo Sports for $2.50 a month: Grab this limited deal here
Kayo Sports, Australia's leading sports streaming platform, is offering a ridiculous deal for a short time.
Alphabet (GOOGL) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing Alphabet shares from in Australia.
Ask an Expert