How to buy Venus Metals Corporation shares
Own Venus Metals Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Venus Metals Corporation Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Venus Metals Corporation shares (VMC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Venus Metals Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $250,663..
How to buy shares in Venus Metals Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Venus Metals Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VMC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Venus Metals Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.265, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Venus Metals Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Venus Metals Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Venus Metals Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Venus Metals Corporation performance over time
- Are Venus Metals Corporation shares over-valued?
- Venus Metals Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Venus Metals Corporation shares?
- Does Venus Metals Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Venus Metals Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VMC stocks over time.
Venus Metals Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.13 - $0.345|
|50-day moving average||$0.2541|
|200-day moving average||$0.2285|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0.49%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Venus Metals Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Venus Metals Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||32.50%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||29.27%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||-1.85%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||47.22%|
|2 years (2019-01-22)||78.09%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||104.48%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||49.21%|
Is Venus Metals Corporation under- or over-valued?
Valuing Venus Metals Corporation stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Venus Metals Corporation 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Venus Metals Corporation 's P/E ratio
Venus Metals Corporation 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 92x. In other words, Venus Metals Corporation shares trade at around 92x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Venus Metals Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$250,663|
|Return on assets TTM||-22.79%|
|Return on equity TTM||5.66%|
|Market capitalisation||$42.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Venus Metals Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Venus Metals Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Venus Metals Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Venus Metals Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.13 up to $0.345. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Venus Metals Corporation 's is 0.8116. This would suggest that Venus Metals Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Venus Metals Corporation overview
Venus Metals Corporation Limited engages in the exploration of mineral tenements in Western Australia. It primarily explores for vanadium, cobalt, nickel, gold, lithium, and platinum-group elements. It holds a 100% interest in the Youanmi gold project located in the northeast of the city of Perth; the Youanmi lithium project located in the Murchison District; and DeGrussa North copper project. The company also holds interests in the Bell Chambers gold project; Youanmi vanadium oxide project; and Bridgetown East nickel-copper-platinum-group elements project located in Bridgetown East, Western Australia. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Venus Metals Corporation units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Venus Metals Corporation units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Venus Metals Corporation units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Venus Metals Corporation units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Venus Metals Corporation units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Venus Metals Corporation units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Venus Metals Corporation units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Venus Metals Corporation units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Venus Metals Corporation units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert