How to buy Venturex Resources shares
Own Venturex Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Venturex Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Venturex Resources shares (VXR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Venturex Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $10,556. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Venturex Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Venturex Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VXR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Venturex Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Venturex Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Venturex Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Venturex Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Venturex Resources performance over time
- Venturex Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Venturex Resources shares?
- Does Venturex Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Venturex Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Venturex Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VXR stocks over time.
Venturex Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.05 - $0.91|
|50-day moving average||$0.7222|
|200-day moving average||$0.3727|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.011|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Venturex Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Venturex Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||37.34%|
|1 month (2021-05-19)||7.93%|
|3 months (2021-03-19)||94.51%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||580.77%|
|1 year (2020-06-19)||1,706.12%|
|2 years (2019-06-19)||353.85%|
|3 years (2018-06-19)||-70.86%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||-43.59%|
Venturex Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$16,536|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.47%|
|Return on equity TTM||-16.2%|
|Market capitalisation||$284.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Venturex Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Venturex Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Venturex Resources 's shares ever split?
Venturex Resources 's shares were split on a 1:15 basis on 16 August 2018. So if you had owned 15 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Venturex Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Venturex Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Venturex Resources 's share price.
Venturex Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Venturex Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.05 up to $0.91. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Venturex Resources 's is 1.3759. This would suggest that Venturex Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Venturex Resources overview
Venturex Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration and development of mineral resources in Australia. It primarily explores for copper, zinc, lead, silver, and gold deposits. The company's flagship project is the Sulphur Springs project that includes Sulphur Springs and Kangaroo Caves deposits and tenements located to the south east of Port Hedland. Venturex Resources Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
How to buy TitanSwap (TITAN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the TitanSwap (TITAN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Canterbury Bulldogs vs St George Illawarra Dragons NRL: Start time and watch free
The one-win Bulldogs return after a bye, hopefully refreshed and ready to meet the Dragons.
NSW first home owners tax reform offers 25K grants
First home buyers in NSW could be given up to $25,000 towards their first home purchase – find out if you're eligible.
24 PlayStation 5 consoles are up for grabs this long weekend
eBay is giving away 24 PlayStation 5 prize packs this long weekend - here's how to enter.
Does anyone actually need Twitter Blue?
Here's everything included in Twitter Blue and how much it costs.
How to watch UFC 263 Adesanya vs Vettori 2 live in Australia
Undisputed champion Israel Adesanya is ready for his long-awaited rematch against Marvin Vettori in Arizona.
HBO Max Gossip Girl reboot: new trailer drops ahead of Australian broadcast
An updated version of Gossip Girl is coming our way – and it looks too good to miss.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 50% off 4K TVs, $200 off Dyson vacuum cleaners, win $10,000 with Optus.
Paul Gallen vs Justis Huni: Fight time and how to watch live online
Undefeated heavyweight Justis Huni and former NRL star Paul Gallen are ready for battle as Termination Day approaches.
Ask an Expert