How to buy Venture Minerals (VMS) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Venture Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Venture Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Venture Minerals shares (VMS) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Venture Minerals has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $6,220. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Venture Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Venture Minerals . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VMS. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Venture Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Venture Minerals . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Venture Minerals stock price (ASX:VMS)Use our graph to track the performance of VMS stocks over time.
Venture Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.031 - $0.16|
|50-day moving average||$0.0638|
|200-day moving average||$0.0961|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.011|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Venture Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Venture Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-07)||6.25%|
|1 month (2021-09-17)||-7.27%|
|3 months (2021-07-16)||-59.20%|
|6 months (2021-04-16)||-19.05%|
|1 year (2020-10-16)||70.00%|
|2 years (2019-10-17)||168.42%|
|3 years (2018-10-17)||132.88%|
|5 years (2016-10-17)||114.29%|
Venture Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$6,220|
|Return on assets TTM||-72.15%|
|Return on equity TTM||-161.23%|
|Market capitalisation||$70.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Venture Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Venture Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Venture Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Venture Minerals 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.031 up to $0.16. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Venture Minerals 's is 2.0034. This would suggest that Venture Minerals 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Venture Minerals overview
Venture Minerals Limited engages in the mineral exploration and development business in Australia. The company explores for nickel, iron, cobalt, base metals, lithium, copper, silver, gold, lead, and zinc properties. Its flagship project is the Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten project that covers an area of 148 square kilometers located in north-western Tasmania. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Venture Minerals
Venture Minerals in the news
Venture Minerals : Small Australian iron ore miner suspends operations after one shipment
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
16 stocks to watch following Sydney’s “freedom day”
Airports, travel agents and pubs are set to soar post lockdown, but should share investors look beyond immediate short-term wins?
Why is the IAG share price on a high today?
Shares in the insurer are up just 10% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Nimy Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Nimy Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Why the EML Payments share price is plunging today
The payment services company’s shares are up 16% in the last year.
How to invest in the Parabellum Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Parabellum Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert