How to buy Velocity Property Group shares | A$0.55
Own Velocity Property Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Velocity Property Group Limited is a real estate—diversified business based in Australia. Velocity Property Group shares (VP7) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.55 – the same closing value as a week prior. Velocity Property Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $49.2 million.
How to buy shares in Velocity Property Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Velocity Property Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VP7. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Velocity Property Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.55, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Velocity Property Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Velocity Property Group key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Velocity Property Group stock a buy or sell?
- Velocity Property Group performance over time
- Are Velocity Property Group shares over-valued?
- Velocity Property Group 's financials
- How volatile are Velocity Property Group shares?
- Does Velocity Property Group pay a dividend?
- Have Velocity Property Group shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Velocity Property Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VP7 stocks over time.
Velocity Property Group shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.55|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.021 - AUDA$1.33|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.55|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.5174|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Velocity Property Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Velocity Property Group price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-22)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-29)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-29)||10.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-29)||10.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-25)||1,733.33%|
|2 years (2018-10-25)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-27)||450.00%|
|5 years (2015-10-25)||N/A|
Is Velocity Property Group under- or over-valued?
Valuing Velocity Property Group stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Velocity Property Group 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Velocity Property Group 's P/E ratio
Velocity Property Group 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 18x. In other words, Velocity Property Group shares trade at around 18x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Velocity Property Group 's EBITDA
Velocity Property Group 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $3.5 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Velocity Property Group 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Velocity Property Group financials
|Revenue TTM||$49.2 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-3,841,335|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.68%|
|Return on equity TTM||-55.22%|
|Market capitalisation||$6.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Velocity Property Group share dividends
We're not expecting Velocity Property Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Velocity Property Group 's shares ever split?
Velocity Property Group 's shares were split on a 1:35 basis on 9 March 2020. So if you had owned 35 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Velocity Property Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 3400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Velocity Property Group shares which in turn could have impacted Velocity Property Group 's share price.
Velocity Property Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Velocity Property Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.021 up to $1.33. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Velocity Property Group 's is 1.7606. This would suggest that Velocity Property Group 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Velocity Property Group overview
Velocity Property Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the property development business in Australia. It is involved in the development of residential multi-unit apartments, townhouses, and homes; and residential property investment activities. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is based in Bulimba, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF | N/AN/A
Steps to owning and managing buy US Vegan Climate ETF units.
How to buy Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares | A$0.023
Steps to owning and managing Roots Sustainable Agricultural Technologies shares from Australia.
How to buy Velocity Property Group shares | $58.06
Steps to owning and managing Bunge Ltd shares from Australia.
How to buy Velocity Property Group shares | $37.47
Steps to owning and managing Conagra Brands shares from Australia.
How to buy Velocity Property Group shares | $67.1
Steps to owning and managing Kellogg Company shares from Australia.
How to buy Velocity Property Group shares | $72.84
Steps to owning and managing Ingredion shares from Australia
How to buy Velocity Property Group shares | $59.71
Steps to owning and managing Tyson Foods shares from Australia.
Where to buy writing pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy writing pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wrapper & band sorter racks online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden lead pencils online in Australia.
Ask an Expert