Where to buy vegan Easter eggs online in 2021
Discover the online stores stocking cruelty-free eggs and chocolate this Easter.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you have a vegan friend or family member, shopping for them at Easter can be difficult. While vegan chocolate is becoming more popular, it can still prove hard to find, which is why we've done the detective work for you.
We've rounded up a list of online stores below that stock a range of vegan chocolate and Easter egg options. Bear in mind though that Easter eggs are seasonal and some stores may not carry stock until closer to the date.
Eco-friendly store Biome sells a select range of dietary-friendly Easter eggs, including vegan and dairy-free options.
- Free shipping on orders over $75
- Afterpay and Zip available
- Earn points on every purchase with Be. Club membership
The Cruelty Free Shop
With an entire vegan section on offer, The Cruelty Free Shop makes it easy to find vegan sweets and snacks, including Easter eggs.
- Cooler packs available to keep chocolate safe in transit
- Afterpay available
- Earn points on every shop with Loyalty Program
Stocking a range of eggs, truffles and chocolate boxes, Vegan Perfection has plenty of great vegan Easter gifts available.
- Specialises in high-quality vegan products
- Pick-up available from Campbellfield, VIC
- Orders dispatched within 1-4 days
Selected Coles stores often have vegan Easter egg options available closer to the Easter period, so be sure to keep an eye out both online and in your local store.
- Free shipping on orders over $250
- Earn Flybuys points with every shop
- Click and collect available
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Flora & Fauna: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Biome Eco Stores: Free shipping on orders over $75
- Coles: Free shipping on orders over $250
How to stop your online chocolate order from melting
Ordering chocolate online can be tricky as it is difficult to keep it from melting during transit. However, there are a few things you can do to ensure that your order stays fresh, including:
- Opt for express shipping. While express shipping is more expensive than standard shipping, it will guarantee that your order is sitting in the back of a truck for less time.
- Compare your options. Look for a company that offers cold packaging of food to avoid your items spoiling.
- Be home at the time of delivery. Keep track of your order and ensure that someone is around to receive it and stick it in the fridge as soon as possible.
- Avoid ordering in hot weather. While it can be difficult to predict the weather, try to place an order during a week where the temperature is cooler.
Current Easter deals
More guides on Finder
Where to buy hemp face masks online in Australia
Discover the retailers stocking sustainable hemp fabric face masks.
30+ of the best Easter hampers and where to buy them online
Spoil your loved ones by sending one of these Easter hampers straight to their door.
The top festive Easter decorations for 2021
If you're on the hunt for some egg-ceptional decorations this Easter, we've got plenty to choose from.
Where to buy a corset top online
Discover 20+ stores stocking Bridgerton-worthy corset tops and bustiers.
Where to buy a portable air conditioner online with Afterpay
Discover the online retailers stocking portable air conditioners that can be paid off in instalments.
Where to buy an Xbox One online with Afterpay
Pick up your favourite Xbox One console at these online stores offering Afterpay.
Where to buy a trampoline online with Afterpay
Spread the cost of a brand new trampoline at these leading online stores.
Where to buy a PS4 online with Afterpay
Spread out the cost of your brand new PS4 console with these top online stores.
Where to buy mobile phones online with Afterpay
Break up the cost of a brand new smartphone at these top online stores.
Where to buy cosplay costumes online in Australia
See the online retailers with plenty of show-stopping anime and cosplay outfits in stock.
Ask an Expert