Where to buy vegan Easter eggs online in 2022
Discover the online stores stocking cruelty-free eggs and chocolate this Easter.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you have a vegan friend or family member, shopping for them at Easter can be difficult. While vegan chocolate is becoming more popular, it can still prove hard to find, which is why we've done the detective work for you.
We've rounded up a list of online stores below that stock a range of vegan chocolate and Easter egg options. Bear in mind though that Easter eggs are seasonal and some stores may not carry stock until closer to the date.
Eco-friendly store Biome sells a select range of dietary-friendly Easter eggs, including vegan and dairy-free options.
- Free shipping on orders over $75
- Afterpay and Zip available
- Earn points on every purchase with Be. Club membership
The Cruelty Free Shop
With an entire vegan section on offer, The Cruelty Free Shop makes it easy to find vegan sweets and snacks, including Easter eggs.
- Cooler packs available to keep chocolate safe in transit
- Afterpay available
- Earn points on every shop with Loyalty Program
Stocking a range of eggs, truffles and chocolate boxes, Vegan Perfection has plenty of great vegan Easter gifts available.
- Specialises in high-quality vegan products
- Pick-up available from Campbellfield, VIC
- Orders dispatched within 1-4 days
Selected Coles stores often have vegan Easter egg options available closer to the Easter period, so be sure to keep an eye out both online and in your local store.
- Free shipping on orders over $250
- Earn Flybuys points with every shop
- Click and collect available
Which retailers offer free delivery?
- Flora & Fauna: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Biome Eco Stores: Free shipping on orders over $70
- Coles: Free shipping on orders over $250
How to stop your online chocolate order from melting
Ordering chocolate online can be tricky as it is difficult to keep it from melting during transit. However, there are a few things you can do to ensure that your order stays fresh, including:
- Opt for express shipping. While express shipping is more expensive than standard shipping, it will guarantee that your order is sitting in the back of a truck for less time.
- Compare your options. Look for a company that offers cold packaging of food to avoid your items spoiling.
- Be home at the time of delivery. Keep track of your order and ensure that someone is around to receive it and stick it in the fridge as soon as possible.
- Avoid ordering in hot weather. While it can be difficult to predict the weather, try to place an order during a week where the temperature is cooler.
Current Easter deals
More guides on Finder
10 steps to get into property in 2022
This step-by-step process makes it easy for almost anyone to get their first investment property – and make it a winner.
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 71% off Soundcore wireless earbuds, half-price Derma Rollers, 59% off Sandisk storage.
Lido’s liquid staking allows investors holding LUNA and less than 32 ETH to reap the rewards of DeFi staking
5 skills experienced traders can apply to Bitcoin and crypto markets in 2022
SPONSORED: Why your forex market skills might be more applicable to crypto trading than you think.
Finder Green Fave: Sukin Natural Deodorant
Sukin's natural deodorant smells nice and is aluminium free, vegan and carbon neutral.
KuCoin vs Binance
Compare what KuCoin and Binance have on offer to find the best exchange for you.
Blue Powder overview: Rapid COVID-19 PCR testing for travel
Are the PCR tests available at Blue Powder the right solution to ensure a safe return to international travel? Check out our review.
How to stake Qtum
Learn what Qtum staking is and how to stake it via Qtum Web Wallet, Qtum Core and an exchange.
RAT rort: ACCC says this is what a rapid antigen test should cost
The ACCC has significant concerns about the cost of rapid antigen tests and is referring matters to both the TGA and AFP.
Ask an Expert