How to buy Vector Resources shares | A$0.012
Own Vector Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Vector Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Vector Resources shares (VEC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.012 – the same closing value as a week prior. Vector Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.3 million.
How to buy shares in Vector Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Vector Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VEC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Vector Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.012, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Vector Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Vector Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Vector Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Vector Resources performance over time
- Vector Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Vector Resources shares?
- Does Vector Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Vector Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Vector Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Vector Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.012, which is 0.00% up on its pre-crash value of $0.012 and 0.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.012.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Vector Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $1,000.00 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,000.00.
Vector Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VEC stocks over time.
Vector Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.012|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.012 - AUDA$0.012|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.012|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.012|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Vector Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Vector Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||0%|
|1 month (2020-09-22)||0%|
|3 months (2020-07-18)||N/A|
|6 months (2020-04-18)||N/A|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||0%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-42.86%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-14.29%|
|5 years (2015-10-18)||N/A|
Vector Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$3.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.28%|
|Return on equity TTM||-122.54%|
|Market capitalisation||$25.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Vector Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Vector Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Vector Resources 's shares ever split?
Vector Resources 's shares were split on a 1:5 basis on 30 March 2017. So if you had owned 5 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Vector Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Vector Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Vector Resources 's share price.
Vector Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Vector Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.012 up to $0.012. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Vector Resources 's is 0.2352. This would suggest that Vector Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Vector Resources overview
Vector Resources Limited operates as a gold exploration and development company. The company explores for gold deposits. It owns 70% interest in the Maniema Gold project; and Adidi-Kanga Gold project, which covers an area of 5,033 square kilometers and 13 licenses located in the Maniema Province, the Democratic Republic of Congo. The company was incorporated in 2004 and is based in South Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on finder
Where to buy xbox one racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox one cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert