How to buy Vection Technologies shares | A$0.16
Own Vection Technologies shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Vection Technologies Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Vection Technologies shares (VR1) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.16 – an increase of 3.23% over the previous week. Vection Technologies has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3.1 million.
How to buy shares in Vection Technologies
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Vection Technologies . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VR1. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Vection Technologies reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.16, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Vection Technologies . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
Vection Technologies share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VR1 stocks over time.
Vection Technologies shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.16|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.015 - AUDA$0.24|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0937|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0471|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.0107|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Vection Technologies stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Vection Technologies price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-10)||N/A|
|1 month (2020-09-21)||102.53%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||280.95%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||788.89%|
|1 year (2019-10-17)||966.67%|
|2 years (2018-10-17)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||166.67%|
|5 years (2015-10-17)||N/A|
Vection Technologies financials
|Revenue TTM||$3.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.3 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.77%|
|Return on equity TTM||-23.1%|
|Market capitalisation||$149.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Vection Technologies share dividends
We're not expecting Vection Technologies to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Vection Technologies overview
Vection Technologies Limited, a multinational software company, offers real-time technologies for industrial companies in Australia. It operates in two segments, IT Development and Outsourced Services. The company offers Frame-S, a collaborative platform for viewing 3D projects in virtual reality; virtual and augmented reality products; 3D real-time configurator; 3D-modeling; 3D rendering, which transfers 3D models into images or videos with graphic details; and Mindesk that helps in designing and editing CAD project in virtual reality. Vection Technologies Limited has collaboration with Autodesk Technology Centers and the Microsoft Mixed Reality Team for the Integration of Mindesk XR Software. The company was formerly known as ServTech Global Holdings Limited and changed its name to Vection Technologies Ltd. in November 2019. Vection Technologies Ltd. was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Subiaco, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert