How to buy VDM Group shares
Own VDM Group shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
VDM Group Limited is an engineering & construction business based in Australia. VDM Group shares (VMG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. VDM Group has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $195,000..
How to buy shares in VDM Group
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for VDM Group . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VMG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until VDM Group reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.002, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of VDM Group . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
VDM Group share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VMG stocks over time.
VDM Group shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.001 - $0.003|
|50-day moving average||$0.0028|
|200-day moving average||$0.0019|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0003|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy VDM Group stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
VDM Group price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-33.33%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||33.33%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||0%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||0%|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||100.00%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||-50.00%|
VDM Group financials
|Gross profit TTM||$195,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-3.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-68.25%|
|Market capitalisation||$20.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
VDM Group share dividends
We're not expecting VDM Group to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have VDM Group 's shares ever split?
VDM Group 's shares were split on a 3:2 basis on 14 November 2011. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 3 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your VDM Group shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 33.3% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for VDM Group shares which in turn could have impacted VDM Group 's share price.
VDM Group share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, VDM Group 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.003. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while VDM Group 's is -0.83. This would suggest that VDM Group 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, VDM Group has bucked the trend.
VDM Group overview
VDM Group Limited engages in the construction business in Australia. It operates through three divisions: VDM Mining, VDM Trading, and VDM Construction. The VDM Mining division engages in the exploration, development, and operation of mining projects in Africa and Latin America. This division holds a 65% interest in the Cachoeiras do Binga copper exploration project located in the Republic of Angola. The VDM Trading division imports and exports various products, including foods and wines. The VDM Construction division provides engineering, procurement, and construction services. This division constructs residential housings covering high-rise apartments, and affordable and social housing for communities; mining accommodation facilities; modular hotel units; and student accommodation units. VDM Group Limited was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in East Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy VDM Group units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy VDM Group units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy VDM Group units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy VDM Group units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy VDM Group units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy VDM Group units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy VDM Group units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy VDM Group units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy VDM Group units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert