How to buy Vault Intelligence shares
Own Vault Intelligence shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Vault Intelligence Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. Vault Intelligence shares (VLT) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Vault Intelligence has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4.6 million..
How to buy shares in Vault Intelligence
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Vault Intelligence . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VLT. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Vault Intelligence reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Vault Intelligence . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Vault Intelligence key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Vault Intelligence stock a buy or sell?
- Vault Intelligence performance over time
- Vault Intelligence 's financials
- How volatile are Vault Intelligence shares?
- Does Vault Intelligence pay a dividend?
- Have Vault Intelligence shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Vault Intelligence share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VLT stocks over time.
Vault Intelligence shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.09 - $0.73|
|50-day moving average||$0.6825|
|200-day moving average||$0.4467|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.047|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Vault Intelligence stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Vault Intelligence financials
|Revenue TTM||$4.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$2.9 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-68.11%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$92.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Vault Intelligence share dividends
We're not expecting Vault Intelligence to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Vault Intelligence 's shares ever split?
Vault Intelligence 's shares were split on a 1:10 basis on 27 November 2018. So if you had owned 10 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Vault Intelligence shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Vault Intelligence shares which in turn could have impacted Vault Intelligence 's share price.
Vault Intelligence share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Vault Intelligence 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.09 up to $0.73. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Vault Intelligence 's is 1.4734. This would suggest that Vault Intelligence 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Vault Intelligence overview
Vault Intelligence Limited provides cloud-based and mobile environmental, health, and safety risk software (EHS) software, as well as related services. It offers governance, risk management, compliance management, assets protection, and business intelligence reporting software products, as well as workers, contractors, training, and claims management software products. The company also provides applications in the fields of check, audit, and notify; consulting and training services for the software; and data migration services. It serves approximately 30 various industries in Australia, New Zealand, China, and Singapore. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is based in East Melbourne, Australia. As of October 19, 2020, Vault Intelligence Limited operates as a subsidiary of Damstra Holdings Limited.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Vault Intelligence units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Vault Intelligence units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Vault Intelligence units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Vault Intelligence units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Vault Intelligence units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Vault Intelligence units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Vault Intelligence units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Vault Intelligence units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Vault Intelligence units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert