How to buy the Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF
- Compare online brokers. To invest in exchange traded funds (ETFs) listed in Australia, you’ll need to sign up to an ETF broker platform with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for the Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF. Find the ETF by name or ticker symbol: VDHG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until the Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. Look at today's price and weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you've invested in the Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how the fund performs over time
Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF price performance over time
|1 week (2020-09-24)||-0.38%|
|1 month (2020-09-01)||-2.09%|
|3 months (2020-07-01)||1.76%|
|6 months (2020-04-01)||10.05%|
|1 year (2019-10-01)||-6.46%|
|2 years (2018-10-01)||-1.76%|
|3 years (2017-09-27)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-09-27)||N/A|
Vanguard Diversified High Growth Index ETF unit priceUse our graph to track the performance of VDHG stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare ETF brokers
Detailed fund information
The ETF provides low-cost access to a range of sector funds, offering broad diversification across multiple asset classes. The High Growth ETF invests mainly in growth assets, and is designed for investors with a high tolerance for risk who are seeking long-term capital growth. The ETF targets a 10% allocation to income asset classes and a 90% allocation to growth asset classes.
Ask an Expert