We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF is an exchange traded fund listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). All prices are listed in Australian Dollars.
How to buy Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF units
- Compare online brokers. To invest in exchange traded funds (ETFs) listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to an ETF broker platform with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for the Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF. Find the ETF by name or ticker symbol: VDGR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until the Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $N/A, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you've invested in the Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF unit priceUse our graph to track the performance of VDGR stocks over time.
Standard brokerage - Australian ETFs
Zero brokerage ETF offer
Pay zero commissions when you invest in Australian ETFs and trade ASX stocks with a $5 flat fee.
- Zero brokerage for Australian ETFs
- Cheap $5 flat fee for ASX stocks
- Low $100 minimum investment
- No monthly fee for basic account
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare online ETF brokers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF unit price volatility
Over the last 12 months, the Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF's units have ranged in value from as little as $52.31 up to $59.5. A popular way to gauge an ETF's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF's is 0.99. This would suggest that the Vanguard Diversified Growth Index ETF is less volatile than average (for this exchange).
More guides on Finder
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Ask an Expert