How to buy Vango Mining (VAN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Vango Mining shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Vango Mining is a gold business based in Australia. Vango Mining shares (VAN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian dollars. Vango Mining has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $51,796. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Vango Mining
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Vango Mining . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VAN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Vango Mining reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Vango Mining . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Vango Mining stock price (ASX:VAN)Use our graph to track the performance of VAN stocks over time.
Vango Mining shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.028 - $0.07|
|50-day moving average||$0.0477|
|200-day moving average||$0.0507|
|Dividend yield||$0 (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.003|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Vango Mining stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Vango Mining price performance over time
|1 week (2022-06-20)||-21.57%|
|1 month (2022-05-27)||0.04|
|3 months (2022-03-25)||33.33%|
|6 months (2021-12-24)||-28.57%|
|1 year (2021-06-25)||-40.30%|
|2 years (2020-06-26)||-59.18%|
|3 years (2019-06-27)||-75.76%|
|5 years (2017-06-27)||-37.50%|
Vango Mining financials
|Gross profit TTM||$279,364|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.96%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.08%|
|Market capitalisation||$57.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Vango Mining share dividends
We're not expecting Vango Mining to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Vango Mining 's shares ever split?
Vango Mining 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 2 December 2014. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Vango Mining shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Vango Mining shares which in turn could have impacted Vango Mining 's share price.
Vango Mining share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Vango Mining 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.028 up to $0.07. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Vango Mining 's is -0.921. This would suggest that Vango Mining 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, Vango Mining has bucked the trend.
Vango Mining overview
Vango Mining Limited engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties in Australia. Its flagship property is the 100% owned Maymia gold project located in the Yilgarn block of Western Australia. The company was formerly known as Ord River Resources Limited and changed its name to Vango Mining Limited in November 2014. Vango Mining Limited was incorporated in 2004 and is based in Sydney, Australia.
Stocks similar to Vango Mining
Vango Mining in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Arcadia Minerals (AM7) shares
Steps to owning and managing Arcadia Minerals shares.
How to buy Nexgen Energy (NXG) shares
Steps to owning and managing Nexgen Energy shares.
How to buy Keypath Education (KED) shares
Steps to owning and managing Keypath Education shares.
What are green bonds and how do they impact the world?
If you want to directly fund climate solutions a green bond is a great place to start. Here is how they work.
5 best ways to invest money in Australia in 2022
What's the best way to invest money in Australia? Find out about robo advisors, index funds, cryptocurrency and more in this guide.
How to buy EBR Systems (EBR) shares
Steps to owning and managing EBR Systems shares.
How to buy 5E Advanced Materials (5EA) shares
Steps to owning and managing 5E Advanced Materials shares.
How to buy Leo lithium shares
Steps to owning and managing Leo lithium shares.
How to buy Besra Gold (BEZ) shares
Steps to owning and managing Besra Gold shares.
How to buy The Lottery Corporation (TLC) shares
Steps to owning and managing The Lottery Corporation shares.
Ask an Expert