How to buy Vanadium Resources (VR8) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Vanadium Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Vanadium Resources is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Vanadium Resources shares (VR8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. Vanadium Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $65. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Vanadium Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Vanadium Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VR8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Vanadium Resources reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Vanadium Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Vanadium Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Vanadium Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Vanadium Resources performance over time
- Vanadium Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Vanadium Resources shares?
- Does Vanadium Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Vanadium Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Vanadium Resources stock price (ASX:VR8)Use our graph to track the performance of VR8 stocks over time.
Vanadium Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.033 - $0.097|
|50-day moving average||$0.0711|
|200-day moving average||$0.063|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Vanadium Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Vanadium Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-21)||-5.06%|
|1 month (2021-12-24)||15.38%|
|3 months (2021-10-28)||-5.06%|
|6 months (2021-07-28)||41.51%|
|1 year (2021-01-28)||87.50%|
|2 years (2020-01-24)||188.46%|
|3 years (2019-01-25)||-34.78%|
|5 years (2017-01-24)||inf%|
Vanadium Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$65|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.67%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2.59%|
|Market capitalisation||$34.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Vanadium Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Vanadium Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Vanadium Resources 's shares ever split?
Vanadium Resources 's shares were split on a 462:100 basis on 20 May 2018. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before the split, the next day you would own 462 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Vanadium Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 78.4% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Vanadium Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Vanadium Resources 's share price.
Vanadium Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Vanadium Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.033 up to $0.097. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Vanadium Resources 's is 2.0198. This would suggest that Vanadium Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Vanadium Resources overview
Vanadium Resources Limited, a junior vanadium developer, engages in the exploration and development of mineral projects in Australia and South Africa. The company explores for vanadium, copper, zinc, lead, and other mineral deposits. It holds 100% interest in the Quartz Bore project that consists of an exploration license covering an area of approximately 15 square kilometers located in the West Pilbara province; and the Steelpoortdrift Vanadium project located in Limpopo Province, South Africa. The company was formerly known as Tando Resources Limited and changed its name to Vanadium Resources Limited in July 2019. Vanadium Resources Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Victoria Park, Australia.
Stocks similar to Vanadium Resources
Vanadium Resources in the news
Vanadium Resources Limited (ASX:VR8) insider upped their holding by 10% earlier this year
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price shrugs off SEC and IRS criticism with 24-hour rally
With the IRS and SEC addressing Ethereum in a negative light recently, it appears as though the altcoin may potentially be faced with increased turbulence in the near term.
7 hidden costs of owning a car and how to avoid them [SPONSORED] Thinking of buying a car or eager to make yours more affordable? Try focusing on the secondary costs of car ownership.
Can Bitcoin beat the Fed? BTC price increases despite bearish news
With the Fed looking to initiate its long withstanding tapering plans within the next month or so, volatility across markets (including stocks and crypto) is expected to increase.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in February 2022
Don’t miss out on this gargantuan list of incredible titles.
Beauty Product Of The Week: Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation
We got our hands on the new Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin foundation and here are our thoughts on the $60 product.
Jabra PanaCast 20 webcam review: Hey Jabra my eyes are up here
The Jabra PanaCast 20 is a cracker of a webcam that will quite literally follow you wherever you go. But it has a price tag that’s hard to get past.
8 steps to creating a more financially fulfilling life in 2022
It's important to be positive about the year ahead and start thinking about how to make 2022 your most fulfilling yet.
Qantas sale: Score international flights from $449
Book flexible flights now to Fiji, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, USA, UK and more.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Alpha HPA (A4N ↑11.1%), Recce Pharmaceuticals (RCE ↑6.2%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 28 January 2022.
Ask an Expert