How to buy Vanadium Resources (VR8) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Vanadium Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Vanadium Resources Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Vanadium Resources shares (VR8) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Vanadium Resources has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $22.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Vanadium Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Vanadium Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VR8. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Vanadium Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Vanadium Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Vanadium Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Vanadium Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Vanadium Resources performance over time
- Vanadium Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Vanadium Resources shares?
- Does Vanadium Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Vanadium Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Vanadium Resources stock price (ASX:VR8)Use our graph to track the performance of VR8 stocks over time.
Vanadium Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.021 - $0.097|
|50-day moving average||$0.0582|
|200-day moving average||$0.0493|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.0112|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Vanadium Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Vanadium Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-06-28)||-17.19%|
|3 months (2021-04-28)||0.053|
|5 years (2016-07-24)||inf%|
Vanadium Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||73411.28%|
|Gross profit TTM||$524|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.69%|
|Return on equity TTM||-1.69%|
|Market capitalisation||$22.2 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Vanadium Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Vanadium Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Vanadium Resources 's shares ever split?
Vanadium Resources 's shares were split on a 462:100 basis on 20 May 2018. So if you had owned 100 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 462 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Vanadium Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 78.4% lower share price could have impacted the market appetite for Vanadium Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Vanadium Resources 's share price.
Vanadium Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Vanadium Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.021 up to $0.097. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Vanadium Resources 's is 1.9746. This would suggest that Vanadium Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Vanadium Resources overview
Vanadium Resources Limited, a junior vanadium developer, engages in the exploration and development of mineral projects in Australia and South Africa. The company explores for copper, zinc, lead, vanadium, and other mineral deposits. Its properties include the Quartz Bore project that consists of an exploration license covering an area of approximately 15 square kilometers located in the West Pilbara province; and the Steelpoortdrift Vanadium project located in Limpopo Province, South Africa. The company was formerly known as Tando Resources Limited and changed its name to Vanadium Resources Limited in July 2019. Vanadium Resources Limited was incorporated in 2017 and is based in Victoria Park, Australia.
Stocks similar to Vanadium Resources
Vanadium Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Shopping.io (SPI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Shopping.io (SPI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy LUKSO Token (LYXE) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the LUKSO Token (LYXE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy KardiaChain (KAI) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the KardiaChain (KAI) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Neutrino USD (USDN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Neutrino USD (USDN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Venus BTC (VBTC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Venus BTC (VBTC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert