How to buy Valor Resources shares
Own Valor Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Valor Resources Limited is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Valor Resources shares (VAL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Valor Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $4,032. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Valor Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Valor Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VAL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Valor Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Valor Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Valor Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Valor Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Valor Resources performance over time
- Valor Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Valor Resources shares?
- Does Valor Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Valor Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Valor Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VAL stocks over time.
Valor Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.002 - $0.018|
|50-day moving average||$0.0132|
|200-day moving average||$0.0087|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Valor Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Valor Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-17)||18.18%|
|1 month (2021-05-24)||-7.14%|
|3 months (2021-03-24)||62.50%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||160.00%|
|1 year (2020-06-24)||550.00%|
|2 years (2019-06-21)||116.67%|
|3 years (2018-06-22)||18.18%|
|5 years (2016-06-24)||225.00%|
Valor Resources financials
|Operating margin TTM||10938.34%|
|Gross profit TTM||$247,317|
|Return on assets TTM||3.34%|
|Return on equity TTM||-9.67%|
|Market capitalisation||$31.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Valor Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Valor Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Valor Resources 's shares ever split?
Valor Resources 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 5 May 2015. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Valor Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Valor Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Valor Resources 's share price.
Valor Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Valor Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.002 up to $0.018. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Valor Resources 's is 3.0216. This would suggest that Valor Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Valor Resources overview
Valor Resources Limited engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral resource properties in Peru and Canada. It primarily explores for copper, silver, and uranium deposits. The company holds 100% interests in the Picha and Berenguela South projects, which include 10 granted mining concessions, 14 applications, and 2 concessions covering an area of 20,531 hectares located in the Moquegua Department of Peru. It also holds an 80% working interest in the Hook Lake uranium project that consists of 16 contiguous mineral claims covering an area of 25,846 hectares situated in the east of the Key Lake Uranium Mine in northern Saskatchewan; and 100% interests in 18 contiguous mineral claims covering an area of 60,296 hectares located in northern Saskatchewan. The company was formerly known as The Carajas Copper Company Limited and changed its name to Valor Resources Limited in February 2017. Valor Resources Limited was incorporated in 1996 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From segways to stand up paddle boards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Prime Day VR gaming deal: $60 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Ask an Expert