How to buy Valor Resources shares | A$0.006
Own Valor Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Valor Resources Limited is an other precious metals & mining business based in Australia. Valor Resources shares (VAL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.006 – an increase of 20% over the previous week. Valor Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $247,317.
How to buy shares in Valor Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Valor Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: VAL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Valor Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.006, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Valor Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Valor Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Valor Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Valor Resources performance over time
- Valor Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Valor Resources shares?
- Does Valor Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Valor Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Valor Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Valor Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.006, which is 66.67% up on its pre-crash value of $0.002 and 500.00% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.001.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Valor Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $333.33 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $2,000.00.
Valor Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VAL stocks over time.
Valor Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.006|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.001 - AUDA$0.005|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0045|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.003|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Valor Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Valor Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||20.00%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||50.00%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||100.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||300.00%|
|1 year (2019-10-17)||50.00%|
|2 years (2018-10-16)||20.00%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-81.82%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||20.00%|
Valor Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$247,317|
|Return on assets TTM||-7.2%|
|Return on equity TTM||-108.77%|
|Market capitalisation||$9.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Valor Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Valor Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Valor Resources 's shares ever split?
Valor Resources 's shares were split on a 1:20 basis on 5 May 2015. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Valor Resources shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 1900% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Valor Resources shares which in turn could have impacted Valor Resources 's share price.
Valor Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Valor Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.001 up to $0.005. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Valor Resources 's is 4.0234. This would suggest that Valor Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Valor Resources overview
Valor Resources Limited engages in the exploration and examination of mineral resource properties. It primarily holds a 100% interest in the Berenguela project located in the Puno Department of southeastern Peru; and Picha project, which consists of 3,000 hectare exploration concession located in the Moquegua Department of southern Peru. The company was formerly known as The Carajas Copper Company Limited and changed its name to Valor Resources Limited in February 2017. Valor Resources Limited was incorporated in 1996 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert