Top sites to buy Valentine’s Day flowers online
Looking for the perfect bouquet this Valentine’s Day? These online retailers have options aplenty.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
From long-stemmed roses to colourful bouquets, flowers are the perfect way to show that special someone just how much they mean to you this Valentine's Day.
To help set the mood, we've rounded up a list of online florists stocking a variety of romantic flowers that can be delivered right to your loved one's door.
Want to send the best roses and fowers to your loved ones Australia-wide? Mr Roses offers only the best roses for every occasion.
- Handpicked, arranged and delivered with love
- Australia-wide and same day delivery available for Sydney and Perth, order by 10am
- Zippay and Afterpay available
Easyflowers has a huge selection of colourful blooms available to mark any special occasion. It also allows you to shop by price so that you can find a bouquet to match your budget.
- Same-day delivery Australia wide (conditions apply)
- Live chat available
- Afterpay and Zip available
International florist ProFlowers ships to most major countries, including Australia. From colourful arrangements to boxes of long-stemmed roses, you’ll find a great romantic gift option here.
- Next-business-day delivery available (conditions apply)
- Delivers to 150 countries
- 24/7 customer service
If you’re after a sweet treat for your Valentine, look no further than Edible Blooms. The unique retailer stocks bouquets of chocolate and alcohol, along with boxes of doughnuts, chocolate covered strawberries and heaps more.
- Free shipping on orders over $120
- Same-day and next-day shipping available
- Afterpay and Zip available
With its great range of fresh blooms and tongue-in-cheek packaging, LVLY offers a playful twist on traditional flower gifts. Choose from a range of personalised flower jars or build your own bundle for something truly special.
- Same-day delivery available to Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide
- 10% discount with Student Beans account
- Zero waste promise
Stocking everything from roses to chocolate bouquets, Macarthur Baskets has a great range of Valentine’s Day-appropriate gifts to choose from.
- Same-day delivery available when ordered before 1pm
- Pre-ordering available
- Delivers Australia wide
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Edible Blooms: Free shipping on orders over $120
Which flowers are best for Valentines Day?
If you're looking for a romantic bouquet, these are some of the most popular flowers for Valentine's Day:
- Red roses – Red roses are the ultimate symbol of passionate love, making them the top flower of choice for romantic occasions.
- Pink roses – If your relationship is fairly new, you may feel that red roses are too much. In this case, you may want to instead opt for pink roses, which are associated with appreciation and affection.
- Carnations – With red carnations denoting deep love, white representing pure love and pink expressing gratitude, there's a colour option available to convey how you really feel this Valentine's Day.
- Lilies – Lilies are a popular choice for those looking for an alternative to roses. The simple, yet elegant blooms come in a range of colours and can be easily added into mixed arrangements.
Current Valentine's Day flower deals and offers
More guides on Finder
Sites to buy and send flowers for international delivery
If you’re looking to send flowers to loved ones overseas, these online florists are here to help.
The top sites to order flowers online in Australia
If you’re looking for the perfect gift, these online florists have plenty of beautiful bouquets available.
Top sites to buy anniversary flowers online in Australia
Send a heartfelt message to your loved one with an anniversary bouquet from one of these online florists.
1 in 2 Aussies ditching date night this Valentine’s Day
1 in 2 Aussies will be ditching date night this Valentine's Day. Find out how to do Valentine's Day without breaking the bank.
Where to buy wedding flowers online in Australia
If you’re looking for beautiful blooms for your big day, look no further. Here's a list of stores that stock the perfect wedding flowers for your wedding.
Outdo yourself with these Valentine’s Day cruises in Perth
Sail, snorkel and snip throughout the wonderful Swan River of Perth with your loved one. Enjoy savoury treats and long cruises while you celebrate Valentine's Day.
Top romantic cruises for Valentine’s Day in Brisbane 2021
If you're after a sightseeing cruise along the Brisbane River or an all-out VIP experience this Valentine's Day, check out this list.
Where to go for Valentine’s Day dinner in the Gold Coast 2021
Top restaurants and experience ideas to plan the perfect Valentine’s Day for you and your special someone.
Valentine’s Day cruises in Sydney for the ultimate romantic date
Your most memorable Valentine's Day yet is waiting on the water. Sip, relax and eat delicious gourmets with your special one while enjoying the scenic views of Sydney Harbour day and night.
Top 6 sites to buy rose petals
Have an occasion that calls for rose petals? Look no further than these 6 online retailers.
Ask an Expert