We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The US Vegan Climate ETF is an exchange traded fund listed in the United States. It tracks the 500 biggest public companies on Wall Street but excludes any that participate in the sale of animal products or exploitation of animals.
How to buy the US Vegan Climate ETF
- Compare online brokers. To invest in exchange traded funds (ETFs) listed in the US, you’ll need to sign up to an ETF broker with access to Wall Street stock exchanges.Our table belowcan help you choose.
- Open and fund your account.Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for the US Vegan Climate ETF.Find the ETF by name or ticker symbol: VEGN. Research its history to confirm it’s a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later.Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until the US Vegan Climate ETF reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy.Look at today’s price and weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market’s ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment.Congratulations, you’ve invested in the US Vegan Climate ETF. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how the fund performs over time.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- US Vegan Climate ETF key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is US Vegan Climate ETF stock a buy or sell?
- US Vegan Climate ETF performance over time
- US Vegan Climate ETF's financials
- How volatile are US Vegan Climate ETF shares?
- Does US Vegan Climate ETF pay a dividend?
- Have US Vegan Climate ETF shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted US Vegan Climate ETF's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, US Vegan Climate ETF's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was US$31.88, which is 9.27% up on its pre-crash value of US$28.925 and 69.08% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as US$18.855.
If you had bought US$1,000 worth of US Vegan Climate ETF shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth US$692.95 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth US$1,142.26.
US Vegan Climate ETF share priceUse our graph to track the performance of VEGN stocks over time.
US Vegan Climate ETF shares at a glance
|Latest market close||USD$31.88|
|52-week range||USD$18.855 - USD$33|
|50-day moving average||USD$30.7481|
|200-day moving average||USD$28.6855|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||N/A|
Standard brokerage - US shares
Get $0 brokerage on US stocks with trades as little as $50 when you join the world’s biggest social trading network.
- $0 brokerage for US stocks
- Trades starting from $50
- Fractional shares
- Copy top traders
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy US Vegan Climate ETF stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
US Vegan Climate ETF price performance over time
|1 week (2020-11-20)||-1.12%|
|1 month (2020-10-28)||8.11%|
|3 months (2020-08-28)||1.00%|
|6 months (2020-05-28)||19.63%|
|1 year (2019-11-27)||19.35%|
|2 years (2018-11-24)||N/A|
|3 years (2017-11-24)||N/A|
|5 years (2015-11-24)||N/A|
US Vegan Climate ETF financials
|Gross profit TTM||US$0|
|Return on assets TTM||0%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
TTM: trailing 12 months
US Vegan Climate ETF share dividends
We're not expecting US Vegan Climate ETF to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
US Vegan Climate ETF share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, US Vegan Climate ETF's shares have ranged in value from as little as US$18.855 up to US$33. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (NYSE ARCA average) beta is 1, while US Vegan Climate ETF's is 0. This would suggest that US Vegan Climate ETF's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
US Vegan Climate ETF overview
The investment seeks to track the performance, before fees and expenses, of the Beyond Investing US Vegan Climate Index. The index's construction begins with the constituents of the Solactive US Large Cap Index, consisting of approximately 500 of the largest U.S.-listed companies. Under normal circumstances, at least 80% of the fund's total assets (exclusive of any collateral held from securities lending) will be invested in the component securities of the index.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy IDT Australia shares | A$0.155
Steps to owning and managing IDT Australia shares.
How to buy Medlab Clinical shares | A$0.19
Steps to owning and managing Medlab Clinical shares.
Where to buy wooden pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wooden colored pencils online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wooden colored pencils online in Australia.
Where to buy wireless presenters online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wireless presenters online in Australia.
Where to buy wire & cable identification markers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy wire & cable identification markers online in Australia.
Where to buy washable markers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy washable markers online in Australia.
Where to buy VoIP home phones online in Australia
A list of stores to buy VoIP home phones online in Australia.
Where to buy vintage photography online in Australia
A list of stores to buy vintage photography online in Australia.
Where to buy vintage lenses online in Australia
A list of stores to buy vintage lenses online in Australia.
Ask an Expert