How to buy Urbanise.com shares
Own Urbanise.com shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Urbanise.com Limited is a software—application business based in Australia. Urbanise.com shares (UBN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Urbanise.com has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $9.6 million.
How to buy shares in Urbanise.com
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Urbanise.com . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: UBN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Urbanise.com reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.088, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Urbanise.com . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
How has coronavirus impacted Urbanise.com 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Urbanise.com 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $0.088, which is 37.50% up on its pre-crash value of $0.055 and 266.67% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.024.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Urbanise.com shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $491.80 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,442.62.
Urbanise.com share priceUse our graph to track the performance of UBN stocks over time.
Urbanise.com shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.024 - $0.12|
|50-day moving average||$0.0838|
|200-day moving average||$0.0649|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Urbanise.com stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Urbanise.com price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-07)||14.29%|
|1 month (2020-12-17)||11.39%|
|3 months (2020-10-16)||-2.22%|
|6 months (2020-07-17)||46.67%|
|1 year (2020-01-16)||51.72%|
|2 years (2019-01-15)||131.58%|
|3 years (2018-01-16)||100.00%|
|5 years (2016-01-15)||-85.85%|
|Revenue TTM||$9.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-13.75%|
|Return on equity TTM||-33.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$65.6 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Urbanise.com share dividends
We're not expecting Urbanise.com to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Urbanise.com share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Urbanise.com 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.024 up to $0.12. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Urbanise.com 's is 0.4563. This would suggest that Urbanise.com 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Urbanise.com Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs and develops cloud-based software platforms for the strata, facilities management, and utilities industries in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, South Africa, and rest of Africa. The company engages in the development and commercialization of intellectual property associated software licensing, devices, and consulting services. Its technology platform includes Strata platform, which is used to manage apartment buildings, strata commercial towers, and housing communities; and Facilities platform, which is used to manage infrastructure, buildings, housing estates, and local government, as well as assets and workforce management. It also offers software-as-a-service micro-utility solution. The company serves strata managers, FM companies, commercial property owners, local councils, service providers, and utility operators. Urbanise.com Limited was founded in 2001 and is based in North Sydney, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Urbanise.com units | A$51.7
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Urbanise.com units | A$52.97
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Urbanise.com units | A$102.29
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Urbanise.com units | A$23.73
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Urbanise.com units | A$88.25
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Urbanise.com units | A$16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Urbanise.com units | A$74.89
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Urbanise.com units | A$50.91
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Urbanise.com units | A$9.43
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert