How to buy United Networks shares
Own United Networks shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
United Networks Limited is a telecom services business based in Australia. United Networks shares (UNL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. United Networks has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $16.3 million..
How to buy shares in United Networks
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for United Networks . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: UNL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until United Networks reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.094, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of United Networks . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
United Networks share priceUse our graph to track the performance of UNL stocks over time.
United Networks shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.021 - $0.135|
|50-day moving average||$0.0608|
|200-day moving average||$0.0378|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.008|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy United Networks stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
United Networks price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||11.90%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||17.50%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-4.08%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||213.33%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||168.57%|
|2 years (2019-01-19)||N/A|
|3 years (2018-01-23)||70.91%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||N/A|
Is United Networks under- or over-valued?
Valuing United Networks stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of United Networks 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
United Networks 's P/E ratio
United Networks 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 16x. In other words, United Networks shares trade at around 16x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
United Networks 's EBITDA
United Networks 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.1 million (£607,607).
The EBITDA is a measure of a United Networks 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
United Networks financials
|Revenue TTM||$16.3 million|
|Operating margin TTM||6.3%|
|Gross profit TTM||$10.6 million|
|Return on assets TTM||9.65%|
|Return on equity TTM||77.96%|
|Market capitalisation||$46.9 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
United Networks share dividends
We're not expecting United Networks to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
United Networks overview
United Networks Limited engages in the customization, integration, maintenance, and sale of IT and telecommunications systems. The company specializes in voice, data, and value-add services. Its products include global roaming SIM cards, local telecommunications services, location-based services, and Wi-Fi solutions. The company also offers flexible office phone, broadband and data, and mobile fleet management solutions. In addition, it provides traditional and digital telephony solutions; mobile and fixed data services; account management and optimization services; consultancy services; and technology platforms and services, as well as sells hardware and software products through Internet. United Networks Limited is headquartered in Macquarie Park, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy United Networks units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy United Networks units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy United Networks units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy United Networks units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy United Networks units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy United Networks units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy United Networks units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy United Networks units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy United Networks units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert