Where to buy unique face masks online in Australia
Stand out from the crowd while looking after yourself by grabbing a unique face mask from one of these stores.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Patterned face masks, masks with slogans and brand names, artworks on masks and masks with animal faces on them… Whatever your personality or style, we have the intel on where you can buy unique face masks. Because as Dr. Seuss once said: Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
Many cloth masks aren't medical grade and don't offer a high level of protection from germs and viruses. If this is what you're after, look for P2 or KN95 masks as they are performance tested to filter airborne particulates and are often used to stop the spread of disease.
Ah-Choo makes wearing masks fun with over 20 cool designs to Express your Face. Get 50% off all masks at $9.95 and get a further 20% off for 5 or more.
- 100% premium cotton (3-Ply)
- High quality, durable, reusable and comfy
- Super saver bundle deals on plain black masks- $49.95 for 10 pack
- Fast same day free postage from Melbourne
The terms Etsy and unique are practically synonymous. Being a marketplace for boutique makers, it's all about one-of-a-kind products here, many of which can be custom-made to suit your wants and needs.
- Supports local creators
- Allows for complete customisation
- Express delivery available on some products
For variety you really can't look past eBay. This online marketplace sells brand name items as well as homemade products. Hit search and prepare to be pleasantly surprised.
- Free delivery on select items
- Accepts PayPal, all major credit cards and Afterpay
- Seller feedback for peace of mind
This Australian online fashion store is a trendsetter that always has the latest styles in stock. On top of tops, bottoms, beauty and accessories, it sells face masks and personal hygiene kits.
- Same-day delivery to metro Sydney areas
- Express delivery available across Australia
- Dedicated #Stayathome section including loungewear and boredom busters
This Australian retailer is renowned for selling fresh and timeless fashion pieces without the hefty price tags.
- Free delivery on orders $60+
- Click and collect available
- Free returns
- Supports projects that empower youth through education and healthcare access
While embracing this new normal, why not express yourself and create your very own, unique, customized mask. Qstomize is an innovative online store that's offering the ability to express yourself with filter-enabled custom-made masks.
- The online chat service allows you to get the answers you need there and then
- The clearance section is ideal for your inner bargain hunter
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive exclusive deals and a discount off your order
With over 10,000 different face mask listings on its site – that is, on top of all the other products you can find at this marketplace – you're bound to suss out the one that rings true to your personality.
- Free shipping on select items
- Wide variety of designs
- 90-day buyer protection money back guarantee
Whether you're looking to customise your face mask with your company logo or your favourite quote, check out Photobook Australia.
- Masks are made from 100% polyester and cotton
- Standard, express and priority shipping is available
- Sign up to the newsletter and receive exclusive news and offers
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Ah-Choo Australia: Free shipping on all orders in Australia
- Etsy: Free delivery on some items
eBay: Free shipping on eligible items with an eBay Plus membership
- THE ICONIC: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Cotton On: Free shipping on orders over $60
- ASOS: Free shipping on orders over $100
- AliExpress: Free delivery available on select items
Image source: Getty
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day: Top hacks for Australians in the 2021 sales
From when to shop to how to split the cost of your purchase, we’ve got you covered this Prime Day.
How to invest in the Charger Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Charger Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Editor’s Picks from the Nasty Gal x We The Wild Ones new edit
Ultimate cool gals Lucy and Nikki just dropped the rock n roll edit of our dreams and here's how you can get 60% off at the checkout.
Finder Daily Deals: The 6 best Prime Day deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day early-bird deals, 25% off Lenovo Chromebooks, Bose audio clearance.
How to invest in the PEXA Group IPO
Everything we know about the PEXA Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to pick a proven budgeting strategy that works for you
We've compared 3 popular approaches to help sort your finances.
Property prices: You need a $100K deposit in every capital city – except this one
Saving a 20% deposit for the median priced property in most Australian cities is a 6-figure task.
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
Ask an Expert