Where to buy unique face masks online in Australia
Stand out from the crowd while looking after yourself by grabbing a unique face mask from one of these stores.
Updated . What changed?
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Patterned face masks, masks with slogans and brand names, artworks on masks and masks with animal faces on them… Whatever your personality or style, we have the intel on where you can buy unique face masks. Because as Dr. Seuss once said: Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
Many cloth masks aren't medical grade and don't offer a high level of protection from germs and viruses. If this is what you're after, look for P2 or KN95 masks as they are performance tested to filter airborne particulates and are often used to stop the spread of disease.
Ah-Choo makes wearing masks fun with over 20 cool designs to Express your Face. Get 50% off all masks at $9.95 and get a further 20% off for 5 or more.
- 100% premium cotton (3-Ply)
- High quality, durable, reusable and comfy
- Super saver bundle deals on plain black masks- $49.95 for 10 pack
- Fast same day free postage from Melbourne
The terms Etsy and unique are practically synonymous. Being a marketplace for boutique makers, it's all about one-of-a-kind products here, many of which can be custom-made to suit your wants and needs.
- Supports local creators
- Allows for complete customisation
- Express delivery available on some products
For variety you really can't look past eBay. This online marketplace sells brand name items as well as homemade products. Hit search and prepare to be pleasantly surprised.
- Free delivery on select items
- Accepts PayPal, all major credit cards and Afterpay
- Seller feedback for peace of mind
This Australian online fashion store is a trendsetter that always has the latest styles in stock. On top of tops, bottoms, beauty and accessories, it sells face masks and personal hygiene kits.
- Same-day delivery to metro Sydney areas
- Express delivery available across Australia
- Dedicated #Stayathome section including loungewear and boredom busters
This Australian retailer is renowned for selling fresh and timeless fashion pieces without the hefty price tags.
- Free delivery on orders $60+
- Click and collect available
- Free returns
- Supports projects that empower youth through education and healthcare access
While embracing this new normal, why not express yourself and create your very own, unique, customized mask. Qstomize is an innovative online store that's offering the ability to express yourself with filter-enabled custom-made masks.
- The online chat service allows you to get the answers you need there and then
- The clearance section is ideal for your inner bargain hunter
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive exclusive deals and a discount off your order
With over 10,000 different face mask listings on its site – that is, on top of all the other products you can find at this marketplace – you're bound to suss out the one that rings true to your personality.
- Free shipping on select items
- Wide variety of designs
- 90-day buyer protection money back guarantee
Whether you're looking to customise your face mask with your company logo or your favourite quote, check out Photobook Australia.
- Masks are made from 100% polyester and cotton
- Standard, express and priority shipping is available
- Sign up to the newsletter and receive exclusive news and offers
Clear Collective is an Australian made company that is home to a wide variety of reusable and fashionable face masks. Shop adult and kids sizes.
- Free shipping on all orders
- Afterpay is available
- Kids sizes available
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Ah-Choo Australia: Free shipping on all orders in Australia
- Etsy: Free delivery on some items
eBay: Free delivery on millions of eligible items with an eBay Plus membership
- THE ICONIC: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Cotton On: Free shipping on orders over $60
- ASOS: Free shipping on orders over $100
- AliExpress: Free delivery available on select items
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on orders over $100
Image source: Getty
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: 25% off Soda Stream Spirit, $899 Macbook Air laptops, 46% off De'Longhi coffee machines
Where to buy hemp face masks online in Australia
Discover the retailers stocking sustainable hemp fabric face masks.
Where to buy trading cards online in Australia
NBA, Pokemon, YuGiOh! Here's where you can get your hands on trading cards online.
Where to buy retro consoles online in Australia
Start building your retro console collection today by visiting these Australian online stores.
Where to buy hemp seed oil online in Australia
From ingestibles to body products, we've rounded up the retailers with a range of hemp seed oils in stock.
Where to buy vegan Easter eggs online in 2021
Discover the online stores stocking cruelty-free eggs and chocolate this Easter.
Where to buy a corset top online
Discover 20+ stores stocking Bridgerton-worthy corset tops and bustiers.
Where to buy a lawnmower online with Afterpay
Keep your outdoor area tidy thanks to the retailers making lawnmowers more affordable.
Where to buy cute headbands online in Australia
Dress up your hair-do with these cute collections of headbands. Here's where you can get them delivered to your door.
Where to buy a portable air conditioner online with Afterpay
Discover the online retailers stocking portable air conditioners that can be paid off in instalments.
Ask an Expert