Where to buy unique face masks online in Australia
Stand out from the crowd while looking after yourself by grabbing a unique face mask from one of these stores.
Patterned face masks, masks with slogans and brand names, artworks on masks and masks with animal faces on them… Whatever your personality or style, we have the intel on where you can buy unique face masks. Because as Dr. Seuss once said: Why fit in when you were born to stand out?
Many cloth masks aren't medical grade and don't offer a high level of protection from germs and viruses. If this is what you're after, look for P2 or KN95 masks as they are performance tested to filter airborne particulates and are often used to stop the spread of disease.
The terms Etsy and unique are practically synonymous. Being a marketplace for boutique makers, it's all about one-of-a-kind products here, many of which can be custom-made to suit your wants and needs.
- Supports local creators
- Allows for complete customisation
- Express delivery available on some products
For variety you really can't look past eBay. This online marketplace sells brand name items as well as homemade products. Hit search and prepare to be pleasantly surprised.
- Free delivery on select items
- Accepts PayPal, all major credit cards and Afterpay
- Seller feedback for peace of mind
This Australian online fashion store is a trendsetter that always has the latest styles in stock. On top of tops, bottoms, beauty and accessories, it sells face masks and personal hygiene kits.
- Same-day delivery to metro Sydney areas
- Express delivery available across Australia
- Dedicated #Stayathome section including loungewear and boredom busters
This Australian retailer is renowned for selling fresh and timeless fashion pieces without the hefty price tags.
- Free delivery on orders $60+
- Click and collect available
- Free returns
- Supports projects that empower youth through education and healthcare access
While embracing this new normal, why not express yourself and create your very own, unique, customized mask. Qstomize is an innovative online store that's offering the ability to express yourself with filter-enabled custom-made masks.
- The online chat service allows you to get the answers you need there and then
- The clearance section is ideal for your inner bargain hunter
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive exclusive deals and a discount off your order
With over 10,000 different face mask listings on its site – that is, on top of all the other products you can find at this marketplace – you're bound to suss out the one that rings true to your personality.
- Free shipping on select items
- Wide variety of designs
- 90-day buyer protection money back guarantee
Whether you're looking to customise your face mask with your company logo or your favourite quote, check out Photobook Australia.
- Masks are made from 100% polyester and cotton
- Standard, express and priority shipping is available
- Sign up to the newsletter and receive exclusive news and offers
Ah-Choo Australia was founded and launched in 2019 to provide Australian's with funky, quirky, interesting and all around fun fashionable face masks, which tells more than just a face with over 20 cool designs.
- Fashionable unisex accessory made from 100% premium cotton (3-ply)
- One size fits all
- High quality, durable, washable, eco-friendly & re-usable
- Fast & free postage via Australia Post within 1-2 business days
Does your company belong in this list?
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Clear Collective: Free shipping on orders over $100
- Etsy: Free shipping on select items
- eBay: eBay Plus members get free shipping on millions of items
- THE ICONIC: Free shipping on orders over $50
- Cotton On: Free shipping on orders over $60
- ASOS: Free shipping on orders over $100
- AliExpress: Free delivery available on select items
- Ah-Choo: Free shipping on all orders in Australia
Image source: Getty
Ask an Expert