How to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is a reit-retail business based in Australia. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares (URW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollar. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.1 billion. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the ASX. Our table can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, such as your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: URW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield reaches your desired price. Look into dollar-cost averaging to spread out your risk, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock and the business performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stock a buy or sell?
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield performance over time
- Are Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares over-valued?
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's financials
- How volatile are Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares?
- Does Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stock price (ASX:URW)Use our graph to track the performance of URW stocks over time.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares at a glance
|52-week range||$4.25 - $6.53|
|50-day moving average||$4.89|
|200-day moving average||$5.4023|
|Dividend yield||$12.582 (9.48%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-2.3503|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. However, this is not a recommendation. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-21)||2.98%|
|1 month (2021-12-29)||8.60%|
|3 months (2021-10-29)||7.47%|
|6 months (2021-07-29)||-10.54%|
|1 year (2021-01-29)||-4.25%|
|2 years (2020-01-29)||-50.05%|
|3 years (2019-01-29)||-57.58%|
Is Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield under- or over-valued?
Valuing Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's PEG ratio
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's "price/earnings-to-growth ratio" can be calculated by dividing its P/E ratio by its growth – to give 3.7919. A low ratio can be interpreted as meaning the shares offer better value, while a higher ratio can be interpreted as meaning the shares offer worse value.
The PEG ratio provides a broader view than just the P/E ratio, as it gives more insight into Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's future profitability. By accounting for growth, it could also help you if you're comparing the share prices of multiple high-growth companies.
|Revenue TTM||$1.1 billion|
|Gross profit TTM||$-168,400,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.15%|
|Return on equity TTM||-17.81%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.2 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield share dividends
We're not expecting Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's shares have ranged in value from as little as $4.25 up to $6.53. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta measures a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's is 2.3723. This would suggest that Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of Flagship Destinations, with a portfolio valued at ?58.3 Bn as at September 30, 2020, of which 86% in retail, 7% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, the Group owns and operates 89 shopping centres, including 55 Flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Its centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. Present on two continents and in 12 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers. With the support of its 3,400 professionals and an unparalleled track-record and know-how, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is ideally positioned to generate superior value and develop world-class projects. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield distinguishes itself by its Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets its ambition to create better places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stapled shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris (Euronext ticker: URW), with a secondary listing in Australia through Chess Depositary Interests. The Group benefits from an A- rating from Standard & Poor's and from a Baa1 rating from Moody's.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Jabra PanaCast 20 webcam review: Hey Jabra my eyes are up here
The Jabra PanaCast 20 is a cracker of a webcam that will quite literally follow you wherever you go. But it has a price tag that’s hard to get past.
8 steps to creating a more financially fulfilling life in 2022
As we head into 2022, it's important to be positive about the year ahead and start thinking about how to make it your most fulfilling yet.
Qantas sale: Score international flights from $449
Book flexible flights now to Fiji, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, USA, UK and more.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Alpha Hpa (A4N ↑11.1%), Recce Pharmaceuticals (RCE ↑6.2%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 28 January 2022.
Why are the BHP and RIO share prices higher?
Shares in iron ore miners BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed 5-10% over the past month.
Where to watch All Creatures Great and Small online in Australia
Turns out, treating animals also involves treating their owners.
Where to watch Crime online in Australia
Created by Irvine Welsh, who also wrote Trainspotting.
6 ways to make your healthcare more affordable
SPONSORED: Looking after yourself is important, but it doesn’t always come cheap.
Intel and Block support for miners could push Bitcoin higher
Intel and Block plan to reveal new mining hardware.
Big tech including Tesla, Apple could lead market out of its gloom
Volatility continues with earnings, Fed rate hikes ahead.
Ask an Expert