We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield SE is a reit-retail business based in Australia. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares (URW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $993.7 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: URW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stock a buy or sell?
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield performance over time
- Are Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares over-valued?
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's financials
- How volatile are Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares?
- Does Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield share priceUse our graph to track the performance of URW stocks over time.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares at a glance
|52-week range||$2.41 - $6.47|
|50-day moving average||$5.6544|
|200-day moving average||$5.189|
|Dividend yield||$12.582 (9.07%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$1.741|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-18)||-6.68%|
|1 month (2021-05-25)||3.62%|
|3 months (2021-03-25)||11.26%|
|6 months (2020-12-24)||10.62%|
|1 year (2020-06-25)||41.48%|
|2 years (2019-06-25)||-45.94%|
|3 years (2018-06-25)||-61.39%|
Is Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield under- or over-valued?
Valuing Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's PEG ratio
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's "price/earnings-to-growth ratio" can be calculated by dividing its P/E ratio by its growth – to give 3.7919. A low ratio can be interpreted as meaning the shares offer better value, while a higher ratio can be interpreted as meaning the shares offer worse value.
The PEG ratio provides a broader view than just the P/E ratio, as it gives more insight into Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's future profitability. By accounting for growth, it could also help you if you're comparing the share prices of multiple high-growth companies.
|Revenue TTM||$993.7 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$-168,400,000|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.39%|
|Return on equity TTM||-28.09%|
|Market capitalisation||$17 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield share dividends
We're not expecting Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's shares have ranged in value from as little as $2.41 up to $6.47. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's is 2.4425. This would suggest that Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of Flagship Destinations, with a portfolio valued at ?58.3 Bn as at September 30, 2020, of which 86% in retail, 7% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, the Group owns and operates 89 shopping centres, including 55 Flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Its centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. Present on two continents and in 12 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers. With the support of its 3,400 professionals and an unparalleled track-record and know-how, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is ideally positioned to generate superior value and develop world-class projects. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield distinguishes itself by its Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets its ambition to create better places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stapled shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris (Euronext ticker: URW), with a secondary listing in Australia through Chess Depositary Interests. The Group benefits from an A- rating from Standard & Poor's and from a Baa1 rating from Moody's.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
VR gaming deal: $77 off the Oculus Quest 2
Amazon is selling the standalone Oculus Quest 2 virtual-reality headset for $432.12. You can also score $77 off the 256GB version.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Prime Day’s best health and fitness deals: Garmin, FitBit, PranaOn
Stocking up on your favourite supplements or adding to your home gym, Amazon has got you covered with these red-hot offers.
Amazon Prime Day’s best camera deals: Nikon, Panasonic and more
DSLR, digital, polaroids, lenses and accessories - these are the best camera deals Amazon has to offer this Prime Day.
Biggest Amazon Prime Day discounts: 75% off games + heaps more
Top offers so far include 75% off games, 68% off tech and 38% off alcohol.
Jetstar sale offers new route to “Australia’s most beautiful coastlines”
You have to be quick, these fares are gone with the strike of midnight.
Kobo Elipsa review: An ereader and enote 2-in-1
The Kobo Elipsa makes a valiant attempt to bridge the gap between eReader and eNote. It doesn’t manage to excel at being one or the other as its big for an eReader, and slow for an eNote.
Amazon Prime Day: Best board game offers on Hasbro, MONOPOLY, Jenga
From children to teens and adults, Amazon has got you covered with these awesome board game deals.
Amazon Prime Day: Red-hot fashion deals on Bonds, Champion and more
Fashionistas can score sweet savings on Skechers shoes, Bonds everyday essentials and winter warmers from Champion.
Why has the Zip Co share price run out of steam?
Shares in BNPL provider Zip Co have jumped over 16% in the last month.
Ask an Expert