We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield SE is a reit-retail business based in Australia. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares (URW) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $13.6 billion.
How to buy shares in Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: URW. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $3.13, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stock a buy or sell?
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield performance over time
- Are Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares over-valued?
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's financials
- How volatile are Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares?
- Does Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield share priceUse our graph to track the performance of URW stocks over time.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares at a glance
|52-week range||$2.41 - $9.6753|
|50-day moving average||$4.9958|
|200-day moving average||$3.8302|
|Dividend yield||$0.49 (9.9%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$1.741|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-15)||-36.38%|
|1 month (2020-12-23)||-37.52%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-23)||-23.28%|
|1 year (2020-01-23)||-70.30%|
|2 years (2019-01-23)||-73.38%|
|3 years (2018-01-19)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||N/A|
Is Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield under- or over-valued?
Valuing Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's P/E ratio
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 3x. In other words, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield shares trade at around 3x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's PEG ratio
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's "price/earnings-to-growth ratio" can be calculated by dividing its P/E ratio by its growth – to give 3.7919. A low ratio can be interpreted as meaning the shares offer better value, while a higher ratio can be interpreted as meaning the shares offer worse value.
The PEG ratio provides a broader view than just the P/E ratio, as it gives more insight into Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's future profitability. By accounting for growth, it could also help you if you're comparing the share prices of multiple high-growth companies.
|Gross profit TTM||$2 billion|
|Return on assets TTM||0.62%|
|Return on equity TTM||-19.28%|
|Market capitalisation||$13.6 billion|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield share dividends
We're not expecting Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's shares have ranged in value from as little as $2.41 up to $9.6753. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's is 2.4863. This would suggest that Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of Flagship Destinations, with a portfolio valued at ?58.3 Bn as at September 30, 2020, of which 86% in retail, 7% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, the Group owns and operates 89 shopping centres, including 55 Flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Its centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. Present on two continents and in 12 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers. With the support of its 3,400 professionals and an unparalleled track-record and know-how, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is ideally positioned to generate superior value and develop world-class projects. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield distinguishes itself by its Better Places 2030 agenda, that sets its ambition to create better places that respect the highest environmental standards and contribute to better cities. Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield stapled shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris (Euronext ticker: URW), with a secondary listing in Australia through Chess Depositary Interests. The Group benefits from an A- rating from Standard & Poor's and from a Baa1 rating from Moody's.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Best RC planes in Australia
From the best RC plane for beginners to the top model for aerial photography, these are the six best RC planes in Australia right now.
How to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield units | A$51.65
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield units | A$52.8
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield units | A$104.04
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield units | A$24.04
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield units | A$89.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield units | A$16.94
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield units | A$73.79
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield units | A$51.56
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert