How to buy Ultima United (UUL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Ultima United shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Ultima United is a real estate-development business based in Australia. Ultima United shares (UUL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Ultima United has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $283,528. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Ultima United
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Ultima United . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: UUL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Ultima United reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Ultima United . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Ultima United stock price (ASX:UUL)Use our graph to track the performance of UUL stocks over time.
Ultima United shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.365 - $1.15|
|50-day moving average||$0.616|
|200-day moving average||$0.6524|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.006|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Ultima United stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Ultima United price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-13)||7.95%|
|1 month (2021-12-23)||-15.18%|
|3 months (2021-10-22)||-25.78%|
|6 months (2021-07-23)||-4.04%|
|1 year (2021-01-22)||-20.17%|
|2 years (2020-01-23)||2,868.75%|
|3 years (2019-01-23)||630.77%|
|5 years (2017-01-23)||1,800.00%|
Ultima United financials
|Gross profit TTM||$210,096|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.16%|
|Return on equity TTM||-8.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$33.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Ultima United share dividends
We're not expecting Ultima United to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Ultima United 's shares ever split?
Ultima United 's shares were split on a 9:20 basis on 16 September 2014. So if you had owned 20 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 9 shares. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Ultima United shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 122.2% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Ultima United shares which in turn could have impacted Ultima United 's share price.
Ultima United share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Ultima United 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.365 up to $1.15. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Ultima United 's is 0.7555. This would suggest that Ultima United 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Ultima United overview
Ultima United Limited engages in property development business in Australia. It develops residential apartment projects in Cannington and Bentley, Western Australia. The company was formerly known as United Uranium Limited and changed its name to Ultima United Limited in November 2014. Ultima United Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Como, Australia.
Stocks similar to Ultima United
Ultima United in the news
Ultima United : Appendix 4G and Corporate Governance Statement
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Top 10 TV shows in Australia this week and where to watch them
A fun superhero series, an epic sci-fi and a dark teen drama are among our top picks this week.
Ask an Expert