How to buy Tyranna Resources (TYX) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Tyranna Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tyranna Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Tyranna Resources shares (TYX) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Tyranna Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $117,739. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Tyranna Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tyranna Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TYX. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tyranna Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tyranna Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Tyranna Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Tyranna Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Tyranna Resources performance over time
- Tyranna Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Tyranna Resources shares?
- Does Tyranna Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Tyranna Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Tyranna Resources stock price (ASX:TYX)Use our graph to track the performance of TYX stocks over time.
Tyranna Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.011|
|50-day moving average||$0.0062|
|200-day moving average||$0.0063|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Tyranna Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tyranna Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-14)||16.67%|
|1 month (2021-09-21)||0.007|
|3 months (2021-07-21)||16.67%|
|6 months (2021-04-21)||0.007|
|1 year (2020-10-21)||7.69%|
|2 years (2019-10-21)||40.00%|
|3 years (2018-10-19)||-46.15%|
|5 years (2016-10-21)||-81.08%|
Is Tyranna Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Tyranna Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Tyranna Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Tyranna Resources 's EBITDA
Tyranna Resources 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $5.8 million (£0.0 million).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Tyranna Resources 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Tyranna Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$117,739|
|Return on assets TTM||-5.71%|
|Return on equity TTM||-11.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$7.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tyranna Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Tyranna Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Tyranna Resources 's shares ever split?
Tyranna Resources 's shares were split on 7 December 2009.
Tyranna Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tyranna Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.011. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tyranna Resources 's is 0.5723. This would suggest that Tyranna Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Tyranna Resources overview
Tyranna Resources Limited explores for and develops mineral properties. It holds interests in the Weebo Gold Project comprising approximately 69 square kilometers of ground east of the Jaguar base metal mine; and Pacific Express nickel project, which consists of a license for approximately 108 kilometers, as well as Dragon and Knight nickel projects. The company was formerly known as IronClad Mining Limited and changed its name to Tyranna Resources Limited in July 2015. Tyranna Resources Limited was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Tyranna Resources
Tyranna Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
A guide to stock brokers in Perth
If you're looking to buy shares from Perth, there are a few options available to you.
Why is the RIO share price lagging other miners today?
Shares in mining giant Rio Tinto are up just 7% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Rocketboots IPO
Everything we know about the Rocketboots IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Winsome Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Winsome Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Adore Beauty discount codes October 2021 | Up to 35% off: Clearance Sale
Get up to 35% off from these Adore Beauty discount codes, Australia’s leading online-only beauty and cosmetics store offering great products for men and women.
Why is the a2 Milk (A2M) share price on a high?
Shares in the trans-Tasman dairy company are down 55% over the last 12 months.
Why has the Bank of Queensland (BOQ) share price stumbled?
Shares in the Brisbane-based lender have risen nearly 60% in the last 12 months.
How to invest in the Tissue Repair IPO
Everything we know about the Tissue Repair IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Illuvium (ILV) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Illuvium (ILV) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
What is weighing down the Westpac share price today?
Westpac shares are up 43% over the past 12 months.
Ask an Expert