How to buy Twenty Seven Co. shares
Own Twenty Seven Co. shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Twenty Seven Co. Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Twenty Seven Co. shares (TSC) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Twenty Seven Co. has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $88,086..
How to buy shares in Twenty Seven Co.
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Twenty Seven Co. . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TSC. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Twenty Seven Co. reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.008, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Twenty Seven Co. . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Twenty Seven Co. key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Twenty Seven Co. stock a buy or sell?
- Twenty Seven Co. performance over time
- Twenty Seven Co. 's financials
- How volatile are Twenty Seven Co. shares?
- Does Twenty Seven Co. pay a dividend?
- Have Twenty Seven Co. shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Twenty Seven Co. share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TSC stocks over time.
Twenty Seven Co. shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.003 - $0.012|
|50-day moving average||$0.026|
|200-day moving average||$0.011|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.001|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Twenty Seven Co. stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Twenty Seven Co. price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-12)||23.08%|
|1 month (2020-12-18)||45.45%|
|3 months (2020-10-20)||14.29%|
|6 months (2020-07-20)||45.45%|
|1 year (2020-01-17)||0%|
|2 years (2019-01-16)||100.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-18)||-33.33%|
|5 years (2016-01-19)||-29.20%|
Twenty Seven Co. financials
|Gross profit TTM||$88,086|
|Return on assets TTM||-12.59%|
|Return on equity TTM||-22.94%|
|Market capitalisation||$12 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Twenty Seven Co. share dividends
We're not expecting Twenty Seven Co. to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Twenty Seven Co. 's shares ever split?
Twenty Seven Co. 's shares were split on 15 May 2009.
Twenty Seven Co. share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Twenty Seven Co. 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.003 up to $0.012. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Twenty Seven Co. 's is 1.5961. This would suggest that Twenty Seven Co. 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Twenty Seven Co. overview
Twenty Seven Co. Limited engages in mineral exploration activities in Western Australia and New South Wales. The company explores for gold, nickel, copper, and cobalt deposits. It holds interest in the Rover, the Midas, and the Perseus projects. The company was formerly known as UraniumSA Limited and changed its name to Twenty Seven Co. Limited in July 2018. Twenty Seven Co. Limited was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Adelaide, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Twenty Seven Co. units | A$51.73
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Twenty Seven Co. units | A$52.92
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Twenty Seven Co. units | A$103.5
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Twenty Seven Co. units | A$23.84
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Twenty Seven Co. units | A$88.09
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Twenty Seven Co. units | A$16.16
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Twenty Seven Co. units | A$75.2
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Twenty Seven Co. units | A$50.77
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Twenty Seven Co. units | A$9.4
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert