How to buy TV2U International shares
Own TV2U International shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
TV2U International Limited is a software-application business based in Australia. TV2U International shares (TV2) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. TV2U International has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $1.1 million..
How to buy shares in TV2U International
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for TV2U International . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TV2. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until TV2U International reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.008, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of TV2U International . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- TV2U International key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is TV2U International stock a buy or sell?
- TV2U International performance over time
- TV2U International 's financials
- How volatile are TV2U International shares?
- Does TV2U International pay a dividend?
- Have TV2U International shares ever split?
- Other common questions
TV2U International share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TV2 stocks over time.
TV2U International shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.008 - $0.008|
|50-day moving average||$0.008|
|200-day moving average||$0.008|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy TV2U International stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
TV2U International price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||0%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||0%|
|2 years (2019-01-25)||14.29%|
|3 years (2018-01-25)||-52.94%|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||N/A|
Is TV2U International under- or over-valued?
Valuing TV2U International stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of TV2U International 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
TV2U International 's EBITDA
TV2U International 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $909,248.
The EBITDA is a measure of a TV2U International 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
TV2U International financials
|Revenue TTM||$1.1 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$1.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-14.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||0%|
|Market capitalisation||$20.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
TV2U International share dividends
We're not expecting TV2U International to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have TV2U International 's shares ever split?
TV2U International 's shares were split on a 1:2 basis on 11 November 2015. So if you had owned 2 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your TV2U International shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 100% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for TV2U International shares which in turn could have impacted TV2U International 's share price.
TV2U International share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, TV2U International 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.008 up to $0.008. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while TV2U International 's is -0.4413. This would suggest that TV2U International 's shares have been inversely-correlated to the average (for this exchange) – so when the broader market trended up or down, TV2U International has bucked the trend.
TV2U International overview
TV2U International Limited operates as a wholesale television provider to B2B clients in Australia. The company's entertainment platform enables businesses, such as telecommunications companies to offer streaming video and audio content. Its services include movies, television programs, other content, and games through an encrypted channel for enhanced copyright protection. The company also provides real-time viewership analytics to enable businesses to send targeted advertising to end-users. TV2U International Limited was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Fremantle, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy TV2U International units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy TV2U International units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy TV2U International units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy TV2U International units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy TV2U International units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy TV2U International units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy TV2U International units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy TV2U International units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy TV2U International units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert