How to buy Tungsten Mining NL (TGN) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Tungsten Mining NL shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tungsten Mining NL is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Tungsten Mining NL shares (TGN) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Tungsten Mining NL has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $186,420. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Tungsten Mining NL
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tungsten Mining NL. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TGN. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tungsten Mining NL reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tungsten Mining NL. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
Tungsten Mining NL stock price (ASX:TGN)Use our graph to track the performance of TGN stocks over time.
Tungsten Mining NL shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.088 - $0.26|
|50-day moving average||$0.1381|
|200-day moving average||$0.1525|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.018|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Tungsten Mining NL stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tungsten Mining NL price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-05)||-3.85%|
|3 months (2021-05-05)||-10.71%|
Tungsten Mining NL financials
|Gross profit TTM||$170,171|
|Return on assets TTM||-9.29%|
|Return on equity TTM||-14.89%|
|Market capitalisation||$118 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tungsten Mining NL share dividends
We're not expecting Tungsten Mining NL to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Tungsten Mining NL share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tungsten Mining NL's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.088 up to $0.26. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tungsten Mining NL's is 0.2868. This would suggest that Tungsten Mining NL's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Tungsten Mining NL overview
Tungsten Mining NL, a resources company, engages in the exploration, evaluation, and development of tungsten deposits in Australia. It holds interest in the Mt Mulgine project located in the Murchison region of Western Australia. The company also owns interests in Hatches Creek project consists of two exploration licenses covering 31.4 square kilometers situated in the Davenport province, Northern Territory of Australia; 100% interest in the Watershed project located in the Far North, Queensland; Big Hill project situated in the Eastern Pilbara; and Kilba project located in the Ashburton region. Tungsten Mining NL was incorporated in 2011 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Tungsten Mining NL
Tungsten Mining NL in the news
Here's Why We're Not Too Worried About Tungsten Mining's (ASX:TGN) Cash Burn Situation
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Iris Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Iris Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Li-S Energy IPO
Everything we know about the Li-S Energy IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO
Everything we know about the Clarity Pharmaceuticals IPO IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the TEK-Ocean Group IPO
Everything we know about the TEK-Ocean Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy HNC Coin (HNC) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hellenic Coin (HNC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Maro (MARO) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Maro (MARO) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy Ethernity Chain (ERN) in Australia
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Ethernity Chain (ERN) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert