How to buy Truscott Mining Corporation shares
Own Truscott Mining Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Truscott Mining Corporation Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Truscott Mining Corporation shares (TRM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Truscott Mining Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $74,874. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Truscott Mining Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Truscott Mining Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TRM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Truscott Mining Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Truscott Mining Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Truscott Mining Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Truscott Mining Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Truscott Mining Corporation performance over time
- Truscott Mining Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Truscott Mining Corporation shares?
- Does Truscott Mining Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Truscott Mining Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TRM stocks over time.
Truscott Mining Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.014 - $0.037|
|50-day moving average||$0.0265|
|200-day moving average||$0.0223|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.014|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Truscott Mining Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Truscott Mining Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2021-06-11)||0.025|
|1 month (2021-05-18)||-3.85%|
|3 months (2021-03-18)||19.05%|
|6 months (2020-12-18)||38.89%|
|1 year (2020-06-18)||31.58%|
|2 years (2019-06-14)||66.67%|
|3 years (2018-06-15)||31.58%|
|5 years (2016-06-17)||-28.57%|
Truscott Mining Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$170,582|
|Return on assets TTM||-2.17%|
|Return on equity TTM||-6.11%|
|Market capitalisation||$3.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Truscott Mining Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Truscott Mining Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Truscott Mining Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Truscott Mining Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.014 up to $0.037. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Truscott Mining Corporation 's is 1.2272. This would suggest that Truscott Mining Corporation 's shares are a little bit more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a slightly higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Truscott Mining Corporation overview
Truscott Mining Corporation Limited engages in the exploration and development of gold and base metal properties in Australia. The company explores for iron oxide, copper, and gold deposits. It holds 100% interest in the Westminster project covering an area of 9 hectares and 8 blocks; the North Tennant Creek project comprising an area of 77.71 square kilometers and 52 blocks; and the Barkly project located within the Tennant Creek mineral field in the Northern Territory. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Tennant Creek, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
THE ICONIC's massive sale is exclusive to Finder members and applies to over 40,000 must-have items.
Why the BHP, Rio and FMG share prices are rising
Shares in mining giants BHP, Rio Tinto and Fortescue Metals have climbed between 10%-16% in the last 6 months.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: $1,000 off Dell gaming laptops, 30% off kids toys, win $10,000 with Optus.
eBay EOFY sales: Best deals from Apple, KitchenAid and more
Score up to 65% off best-selling products with these top end of financial year offers.
Thinking about teeth aligners? Here’s how to make them more affordable
SPONSORED: Perfect teeth could be in closer reach than you think.
Your first look at the Billie Eilish x Air Jordan 1 sneaker collab
Featuring Billie's signature shade, here's what you need to know if you want to cop these kicks.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Don’t miss these deals on 21 June
Amazon Prime Day is returning to Australia in the first half of 2021. Here are six online deals you need to know about.
Ask an Expert