How to buy Truscott Mining Corporation shares
Own Truscott Mining Corporation shares in just a few minutes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Truscott Mining Corporation Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Truscott Mining Corporation shares (TRM) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Truscott Mining Corporation has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $170,582..
How to buy shares in Truscott Mining Corporation
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Truscott Mining Corporation . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TRM. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Truscott Mining Corporation reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.018, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Truscott Mining Corporation . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Truscott Mining Corporation key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Truscott Mining Corporation stock a buy or sell?
- Truscott Mining Corporation performance over time
- Truscott Mining Corporation 's financials
- How volatile are Truscott Mining Corporation shares?
- Does Truscott Mining Corporation pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Truscott Mining Corporation share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TRM stocks over time.
Truscott Mining Corporation shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.005 - $0.024|
|50-day moving average||$0.018|
|200-day moving average||$0.0188|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.014|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Truscott Mining Corporation stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Truscott Mining Corporation price performance over time
|1 week (2021-01-18)||0%|
|1 month (2020-12-24)||0%|
|3 months (2020-10-23)||-10.00%|
|6 months (2020-07-24)||0%|
|1 year (2020-01-24)||125.00%|
|2 years (2019-01-22)||20.00%|
|3 years (2018-01-22)||N/A|
|5 years (2016-01-22)||N/A|
Truscott Mining Corporation financials
|Gross profit TTM||$170,582|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.13%|
|Return on equity TTM||-2.7%|
|Market capitalisation||$2.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Truscott Mining Corporation share dividends
We're not expecting Truscott Mining Corporation to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Truscott Mining Corporation share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Truscott Mining Corporation 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.005 up to $0.024. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Truscott Mining Corporation 's is 0.9351. This would suggest that Truscott Mining Corporation 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Truscott Mining Corporation overview
Truscott Mining Corporation Limited engages in the exploration and development of gold and base metal properties in Australia. The company explores for iron oxide, copper, and gold deposits. It holds 100% interest in the Westminster project covering an area of 9 hectares and 8 blocks; the North Tennant Creek project comprising an area of 77.71 square kilometers and 52 blocks; and the Barkly project located within the Tennant Creek mineral field in the Northern Territory. The company was incorporated in 2005 and is based in Tennant Creek, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy Truscott Mining Corporation units | A$51.67
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Australian Fixed Interest Index ETF units.
How to buy Truscott Mining Corporation units | A$52.89
Steps to owning and managing Vanguard Ethically Conscious Global Aggregate Bond Index (Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Truscott Mining Corporation units | A$104.57
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Morningstar Global Technology ETF units.
How to buy Truscott Mining Corporation units | A$24.01
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares Global Quality Leaders (Currency Hedged) ETF units.
How to buy Truscott Mining Corporation units | A$90.36
Steps to owning and managing ETFS ROBO Global Robotics and Automation ETF units.
How to buy Truscott Mining Corporation units | A$17.23
Steps to owning and managing ETFS FANG+ ETF units.
How to buy Truscott Mining Corporation units | A$75.54
Steps to owning and managing ETFS S&P Biotech ETF units.
How to buy Truscott Mining Corporation units | A$50.6
Steps to owning and managing ETFS Reliance India Nifty 50 ETF units.
How to buy Truscott Mining Corporation units | A$9.38
Steps to owning and managing BetaShares India Quality ETF units.
Ask an Expert