How to buy Triton Minerals (TON) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Triton Minerals shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Triton Minerals Limited is an other industrial metals & mining business based in Australia. Triton Minerals shares (TON) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Triton Minerals has a market cap (total outstanding shares value) of $37.4 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Triton Minerals
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Triton Minerals. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TON. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Triton Minerals reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Triton Minerals. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
Triton Minerals stock price (ASX:TON)Use our graph to track the performance of TON stocks over time.
Triton Minerals shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.03 - $0.064|
|50-day moving average||$0.0332|
|200-day moving average||$0.0362|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.002|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Triton Minerals stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Triton Minerals price performance over time
|1 week (2021-10-18)||0.032|
|1 month (2021-09-24)||-15.79%|
|3 months (2021-07-23)||-5.88%|
|6 months (2021-04-23)||-20.00%|
|1 year (2020-10-23)||-31.91%|
|2 years (2019-10-25)||-17.95%|
|3 years (2018-10-25)||-31.91%|
|5 years (2016-10-25)||-47.11%|
Triton Minerals financials
|Gross profit TTM||$0|
|Return on assets TTM||-4.02%|
|Return on equity TTM||-7.85%|
|Market capitalisation||$37.4 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Triton Minerals share dividends
We're not expecting Triton Minerals to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Triton Minerals share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Triton Minerals's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.03 up to $0.064. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Triton Minerals's is 0.888. This would suggest that Triton Minerals's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Triton Minerals overview
Triton Minerals Limited primarily engages in the mining, exploration, and development of graphite projects in Mozambique. Its flagship project is the Ancuabe Graphite Project located in north eastern Mozambique. The company also explores for vanadium deposits. The company was formerly known as Triton Gold Limited and changed its name to Triton Minerals Limited in February 2013. Triton Minerals Limited was founded in 2006 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Triton Minerals
Triton Minerals in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to buy BITO ETF units | $39.51
Steps to owning and managing ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF units.
Why is the AMP share price looking up today?
Shares in the wealth management giant have been largely stable in the last 6 months.
How to invest in the Judo Capital Holdings IPO
Everything we know about the Judo Capital Holdings IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Alloggio Group IPO
Everything we know about the Alloggio Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Larvotto Resources IPO
Everything we know about the Larvotto Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Vulcan Steel IPO
Everything we know about the Vulcan Steel IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Artrya IPO
Everything we know about the Artrya IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the 8 Au IPO
Everything we know about the 8 Au IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO
Everything we know about the Radiopharm Theranostics IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
What has prompted the rebound in the Kogan share price?
The online retailer’s shares have lost more than half their value in the last 12 months.
Ask an Expert