How to buy Tribune Resources shares | A$7.09
Own Tribune Resources shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Tribune Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Tribune Resources shares (TBR) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $7.09 – a decrease of 3.93% over the previous week. Tribune Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $180.4 million.
How to buy shares in Tribune Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tribune Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TBR. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tribune Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $7.09, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tribune Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Tribune Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Tribune Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Tribune Resources performance over time
- Are Tribune Resources shares over-valued?
- Tribune Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Tribune Resources shares?
- Does Tribune Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Tribune Resources 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Tribune Resources 's share price has had significant positive movement.
Its last market close was $7.09, which is 25.81% up on its pre-crash value of $5.26 and 59.33% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $4.45.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Tribune Resources shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $956.16 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $1,412.33.
Tribune Resources share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TBR stocks over time.
Tribune Resources shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$7.09|
|52-week range||AUDA$4.45 - AUDA$8.87|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$7.5508|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$7.0809|
|Dividend yield||N/A (3.65%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$0.872|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Tribune Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tribune Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-15)||-3.67%|
|1 month (2020-09-23)||-7.20%|
|3 months (2020-07-22)||1.00%|
|6 months (2020-04-22)||21.20%|
|1 year (2019-10-22)||-15.60%|
|2 years (2018-10-22)||33.52%|
|3 years (2017-10-20)||6.30%|
|5 years (2015-10-22)||72.09%|
Is Tribune Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Tribune Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Tribune Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Tribune Resources 's P/E ratio
Tribune Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 29x. In other words, Tribune Resources shares trade at around 29x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Tribune Resources 's EBITDA
Tribune Resources 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $106.2 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Tribune Resources 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Tribune Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$180.4 million|
|Operating margin TTM||42.55%|
|Gross profit TTM||$120.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||15.42%|
|Return on equity TTM||18.97%|
|Market capitalisation||$377.8 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tribune Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Tribune Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Tribune Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tribune Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $4.45 up to $8.87. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tribune Resources 's is 0.7506. This would suggest that Tribune Resources 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Tribune Resources overview
Tribune Resources Limited, together with its subsidiaries, explores for and develops mineral properties in Australia. The company explores for gold and silver deposits. It holds 36.75% interest in the East Kundana joint venture and 24.5% interest in the West Kundana joint venture located in Western Australia; 50% interest in the Seven Mile Hill project situated in Western Australia; 100% interest in the Japa concession located in Ghana, West Africa; and 40% interest in Diwalwal Gold Project situated in Mindanao, Philippines. The company was incorporated in 1988 and is based in South Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One consoles online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One chargers online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox One cables online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 remotes online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 racing wheels online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 headsets online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 games online in Australia.
Where to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia
A list of stores to buy Xbox 360 gamepads & standard controllers online in Australia.
Ask an Expert