How to buy Tribeca Global Natural Resources (TGF) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Tribeca Global Natural Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Tribeca Global Natural Resources is an asset management business based in Australia. Tribeca Global Natural Resources shares (TGF) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Tribeca Global Natural Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $80.2 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Tribeca Global Natural Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Tribeca Global Natural Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TGF. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Tribeca Global Natural Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Tribeca Global Natural Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Tribeca Global Natural Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Tribeca Global Natural Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Tribeca Global Natural Resources performance over time
- Are Tribeca Global Natural Resources shares over-valued?
- Tribeca Global Natural Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Tribeca Global Natural Resources shares?
- Does Tribeca Global Natural Resources pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Tribeca Global Natural Resources stock price (ASX:TGF)Use our graph to track the performance of TGF stocks over time.
Tribeca Global Natural Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.71 - $2.77|
|50-day moving average||$2.5219|
|200-day moving average||$2.3618|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.848|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Tribeca Global Natural Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Tribeca Global Natural Resources price performance over time
|1 week (2022-01-11)||4.56%|
|1 month (2021-12-17)||11.79%|
|3 months (2021-10-19)||7.84%|
|6 months (2021-07-19)||23.32%|
|1 year (2021-01-19)||47.45%|
|2 years (2020-01-17)||32.21%|
|3 years (2019-01-18)||11.34%|
Is Tribeca Global Natural Resources under- or over-valued?
Valuing Tribeca Global Natural Resources stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Tribeca Global Natural Resources 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Tribeca Global Natural Resources 's P/E ratio
Tribeca Global Natural Resources 's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 3x. In other words, Tribeca Global Natural Resources shares trade at around 3x recent earnings.
That's relatively low compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The low P/E ratio could mean that investors are pessimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're under-valued.
Tribeca Global Natural Resources financials
|Revenue TTM||$80.2 million|
|Operating margin TTM||95.41%|
|Gross profit TTM||$80.2 million|
|Return on assets TTM||24.48%|
|Return on equity TTM||40.01%|
|Market capitalisation||$166.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Tribeca Global Natural Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Tribeca Global Natural Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Tribeca Global Natural Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Tribeca Global Natural Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $1.71 up to $2.77. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Tribeca Global Natural Resources 's is 1.5958. This would suggest that Tribeca Global Natural Resources 's shares are more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent, relatively-speaking, a higher risk (but potentially also market-beating returns).
Tribeca Global Natural Resources overview
Tribeca Global Natural Resources Limited is an investment firm specializing in infrastructure investments. Tribeca Global Natural Resources Limited is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Tribeca Global Natural Resources in the news
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Interview: RAQ founder talks Abbie Chatfield swim collection
RAQ Apparel founder Sophia Argyropoulos chats the inspo for Abbie Chatfield swimwear collab and the secret to finding the perfect bikini.
7 ways to elevate your home movie experience [SPONSORED] Turn your low-key movie nights into a main attraction that can keep everyone entertained.
American Express Qantas Corporate Gold Card
With a 100,000 bonus Membership Rewards offer and complimentary Qantas Business Rewards membership, is this the right card for your business?
How to watch Liverpool vs Arsenal Carabao Cup live and free in Australia
Liverpool and Arsenal battle for a place in the League Cup final.
Rapid antigen tests: When will RAT stock be available? [UPDATED]
Rapid antigen tests are proving extremely hard to find, but there are options if you can be patient trying to find a RAT.
New on Netflix, Prime Video, Disney Plus, Stan, Foxtel, BINGE and more in January 2022
You can easily elevate your binge-watching game in the New Year.
Where to watch DC series Peacemaker online in Australia
He believes in peace at any cost – no matter how many people he has to kill to get it.
How to watch Melbourne Renegades vs Melbourne Stars BBL live and match preview
Both Melbourne teams are fighting for their seasons as we embark on derby number 2
10 beauty trends that’ll pop off in 2022
From clean beauty to bedazzled everything, these are the makeup looks will take over 2022 and the products you need to pull them off.
Compare rapid antigen test brands: How do they stack up?
Not all tests are created equal here are the different brands compared.
Ask an Expert