How to buy Triangle Energy (Global) shares | A$0.033
Own Triangle Energy (Global) shares in just a few minutes.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Triangle Energy (Global) Limited is an oil & gas e&p business based in Australia. Triangle Energy (Global) shares (TEG) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are listed in Australian Dollars. Its last market close was $0.033 – an increase of 3.13% over the previous week. Triangle Energy (Global) has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $12.3 million.
How to buy shares in Triangle Energy (Global)
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Triangle Energy (Global) . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TEG. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Triangle Energy (Global) reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price of $0.033, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Triangle Energy (Global) . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
🧪How we chose these brokersFor our Top Picks, we compared our Finder partners using a proprietary algorithm in August 2020. Keep in mind that our top picks may not always be the best for you, and you're encouraged to compare for yourself to find one that works for you. Read our full methodology here to find out more.
What's in this guide?
- Triangle Energy (Global) key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Triangle Energy (Global) stock a buy or sell?
- Triangle Energy (Global) performance over time
- Triangle Energy (Global) 's financials
- How volatile are Triangle Energy (Global) shares?
- Does Triangle Energy (Global) pay a dividend?
- Have Triangle Energy (Global) shares ever split?
- Other common questions
How has coronavirus impacted Triangle Energy (Global) 's share price?
Since the stock market crash in March caused by coronavirus, Triangle Energy (Global) 's share price has had significant negative movement.
Its last market close was $0.033, which is 32.65% down on its pre-crash value of $0.049 and 57.14% up on the lowest point reached during the March crash when the shares fell as low as $0.021.
If you had bought $1,000 worth of Triangle Energy (Global) shares at the start of February 2020, those shares would have been worth $581.40 at the bottom of the March crash, and if you held on to them, then as of the last market close they'd be worth $767.44.
Triangle Energy (Global) share priceUse our graph to track the performance of TEG stocks over time.
Triangle Energy (Global) shares at a glance
|Latest market close||AUDA$0.033|
|52-week range||AUDA$0.021 - AUDA$0.074|
|50-day moving average||AUDA$0.0353|
|200-day moving average||AUDA$0.0339|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||AUDA$-0.007|
Standard brokerage - Australian shares
Share Trading Account Offer
Competitive broker fees on Australian and international shares
- Brokerage - AU shares: From AUD 5 or 0.05%
- Brokerage - US shares: USD 0
- Sign-up process: Instant
- Support - After hours: Yes
Important: Share trading carries risk of capital loss.
Compare share trading platforms
Is it a good time to buy Triangle Energy (Global) stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Triangle Energy (Global) price performance over time
|1 week (2020-10-12)||-5.71%|
|1 month (2020-09-18)||-8.33%|
|3 months (2020-07-17)||3.13%|
|6 months (2020-04-17)||17.86%|
|1 year (2019-10-18)||-54.17%|
|2 years (2018-10-19)||-58.85%|
|3 years (2017-10-19)||-80.40%|
|5 years (2015-10-19)||33.06%|
Is Triangle Energy (Global) under- or over-valued?
Valuing Triangle Energy (Global) stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Triangle Energy (Global) 's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Triangle Energy (Global) 's EBITDA
Triangle Energy (Global) 's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1 million.
The EBITDA is a measure of a Triangle Energy (Global) 's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Triangle Energy (Global) financials
|Revenue TTM||$12.3 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$4.7 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-6.47%|
|Return on equity TTM||-157.69%|
|Market capitalisation||$14.3 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Triangle Energy (Global) share dividends
We're not expecting Triangle Energy (Global) to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Triangle Energy (Global) 's shares ever split?
Triangle Energy (Global) 's shares were split on a 1:25 basis on 6 December 2016. So if you had owned 25 shares the day before before the split, the next day you'd have owned 1 share. This wouldn't directly have changed the overall worth of your Triangle Energy (Global) shares – just the quantity. However, indirectly, the new 2400% higher share price could have impacted the market appetite for Triangle Energy (Global) shares which in turn could have impacted Triangle Energy (Global) 's share price.
Triangle Energy (Global) share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Triangle Energy (Global) 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.021 up to $0.074. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Triangle Energy (Global) 's is 0.0819. This would suggest that Triangle Energy (Global) 's shares are less volatile than average (for this exchange).
Triangle Energy (Global) overview
Triangle Energy (Global) Limited engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas properties in Australia. It holds a 78.75% interest in Cliff Head Oil Field with a production license covering 72 square kilometers and the oil field covering 6 square kilometers, located in Perth Basin, Western Australia. The company also holds a 45% interest in the Xanadu-1 oil field and a 50% interest in the Mt Horner Production licence located in the Perth Basin, as well as an operating interest in the Reids Dome production licence in Queensland. Triangle Energy (Global) Limited is headquartered in West Perth, Australia.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert