How to buy Traka Resources (TKL) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Traka Resources shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Traka Resources Limited is a gold business based in Australia. Traka Resources shares (TKL) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Traka Resources has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $3,505. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Traka Resources
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Traka Resources . Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TKL. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Traka Resources reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Traka Resources . Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Traka Resources key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Traka Resources stock a buy or sell?
- Traka Resources performance over time
- Traka Resources 's financials
- How volatile are Traka Resources shares?
- Does Traka Resources pay a dividend?
- Have Traka Resources shares ever split?
- Other common questions
Traka Resources stock price (ASX:TKL)Use our graph to track the performance of TKL stocks over time.
Traka Resources shares at a glance
|52-week range||$0.013 - $0.031|
|50-day moving average||$0.0155|
|200-day moving average||$0.0181|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$-0.004|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Traka Resources stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Traka Resources price performance over time
|1 month (2021-07-06)||12.50%|
|3 months (2021-05-06)||12.50%|
Traka Resources financials
|Gross profit TTM||$3,245|
|Return on assets TTM||-49.29%|
|Return on equity TTM||-84.57%|
|Market capitalisation||$8.1 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Traka Resources share dividends
We're not expecting Traka Resources to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Have Traka Resources 's shares ever split?
Traka Resources 's shares were split on 23 March 2010.
Traka Resources share price volatility
Over the last 12 months, Traka Resources 's shares have ranged in value from as little as $0.013 up to $0.031. A popular way to gauge a stock's volatility is its "beta".
Beta is a measure of a share's volatility in relation to the market. The market (AU average) beta is 1, while Traka Resources 's is 2.2151. This would suggest that Traka Resources 's shares are significantly more volatile than the average for this exchange and represent a higher risk.
Traka Resources overview
Traka Resources Limited engages in the exploration of mineral properties. It primarily holds 100% interest in the Gorge Creek project located in Queensland. The company also has interests in the Musgraves and the Mt Cattlin Gold projects in Western Australia. Traka Resources Limited was incorporated in 2003 and is based in West Perth, Australia.
Stocks similar to Traka Resources
Traka Resources in the news
The Independent Non-Executive Chairman of Traka Resources Limited (ASX:TKL), Joshua Pitt, Just Bought 20% More Shares
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
How to invest in the WAY2VAT IPO
Everything we know about the WAY2VAT IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Pearl Gull Iron IPO
Everything we know about the Pearl Gull Iron IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Zoom2u Technologies IPO
Everything we know about the Zoom2u Technologies IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Copper Search IPO
Copper Search is expected to go public . Here's how to buy in when the IPO launches.
How to invest in the Alvo Minerals IPO
Everything we know about the Alvo Minerals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Star Minerals Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Star Minerals Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Heavy Mineral Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to invest in the X2M Connect IPO
Everything we know about the X2M Connect IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to buy Industrial Minerals (IND.AU) shares
Steps to owning and managing Industrial Minerals shares.
How to invest in the SSH Group IPO
Everything we know about the SSH Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert