How to buy Trajan Group Holdings (TRJ) shares
Learn how to easily invest in Trajan Group Holdings shares.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Trajan Group Holdings Ltd is a medical instruments & supplies business based in Australia. Trajan Group Holdings shares (TRJ) are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and all prices are in Australian Dollars. Trajan Group Holdings has a trailing 12-month revenue of around $76.6 million. If you're looking to buy shares, check out the steps below.
How to buy shares in Trajan Group Holdings
- Compare share trading platforms. To buy shares listed in Australia, you'll need to sign up to a broker with access to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Our table below can help you choose.
- Open and fund your brokerage account. Complete an application with your personal and financial details, like your ID and tax file number. Fund your account with a bank transfer, PayPal or debit card.
- Search for Trajan Group Holdings. Find the share by name or ticker symbol: TRJ. Research its history to confirm it's a solid investment against your financial goals.
- Purchase now or later. Buy today with a market order or use a limit order to delay your purchase until Trajan Group Holdings reaches your desired price. To spread out your risk, look into dollar-cost averaging, which smooths out buying at consistent intervals and amounts.
- Decide on how many to buy. At today's price, weigh your budget against a diversified portfolio that can minimise risk through the market's ups and downs.
- Check in on your investment. Congratulations, you own a part of Trajan Group Holdings. Optimise your portfolio by tracking how your stock — and even the business — performs with an eye on the long term. You may be eligible for dividends and shareholder voting rights on directors and management that can affect your stock.
What's in this guide?
- Trajan Group Holdings key stats
- Compare share trading platforms
- Is Trajan Group Holdings stock a buy or sell?
- Trajan Group Holdings performance over time
- Are Trajan Group Holdings shares over-valued?
- Trajan Group Holdings's financials
- Does Trajan Group Holdings pay a dividend?
- Other common questions
Trajan Group Holdings stock price (ASX:TRJ)Use our graph to track the performance of TRJ stocks over time.
Trajan Group Holdings shares at a glance
|52-week range||$1.82 - $3.6|
|50-day moving average||$3.2049|
|200-day moving average||$2.9516|
|Dividend yield||N/A (0%)|
|Earnings per share (TTM)||$0.047|
Compare share trading platforms
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it a good time to buy Trajan Group Holdings stock?
The technical analysis gauge below displays real-time ratings for the timeframes you select. This is not a recommendation, however. It represents a technical analysis based on the most popular technical indicators: Moving Averages, Oscillators and Pivots. Finder might not concur and takes no responsibility.
Trajan Group Holdings price performance over time
|1 week (2021-11-19)||-3.71%|
|1 month (2021-10-26)||4.01%|
Is Trajan Group Holdings under- or over-valued?
Valuing Trajan Group Holdings stock is incredibly difficult, and any metric has to be viewed as part of a bigger picture of Trajan Group Holdings's overall performance. However, analysts commonly use some key metrics to help gauge the value of a stock.
Trajan Group Holdings's P/E ratio
Trajan Group Holdings's current share price divided by its per-share earnings (EPS) over a 12-month period gives a "trailing price/earnings ratio" of roughly 74x. In other words, Trajan Group Holdings shares trade at around 74x recent earnings.
That's relatively high compared to, say, the P/E ratio for the ASX over the 12 months to December 2019 (32.14). The high P/E ratio could mean that investors are optimistic about the outlook for the shares or simply that they're over-valued.
Trajan Group Holdings's EBITDA
Trajan Group Holdings's EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is $1.5 million (£788,058).
The EBITDA is a measure of a Trajan Group Holdings's overall financial performance and is widely used to measure a its profitability.
Trajan Group Holdings financials
|Revenue TTM||$76.6 million|
|Gross profit TTM||$28.5 million|
|Return on assets TTM||-0.19%|
|Return on equity TTM||4.49%|
|Market capitalisation||$454.7 million|
TTM: trailing 12 months
Trajan Group Holdings share dividends
We're not expecting Trajan Group Holdings to pay a dividend over the next 12 months.
Trajan Group Holdings overview
Trajan Group Holdings Limited develops, manufactures, and sells analytical and life science products and devices in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Japan, the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. It offers analytical, pathology, and sampling products, as well as automation systems for the analysis of biological, food, and environmental samples. The company also provides nutrition testing solutions for pathology laboratories, research and clinical trials, personalized nutrition, corporate wellness, and health insurance. Trajan Group Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2011 and is headquartered in Ringwood, Australia.
Stocks similar to Trajan Group Holdings
Trajan Group Holdings in the news
Trajan Group acquires Axel Semrau GmbH
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Black Friday vacuum cleaner deals 2021: Dyson, Bosch and more
Get up to 58% off on robot cleaners to barrels and cordless sticks to all things Dyson during the Black Friday sales.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals 2021 Australia with up to 59% off
These are the best Black Friday deals for Nintendo Switch, including up to 59% off bestselling Switch games.
Black Friday TV deals in Australia: Up to $3,000 off smart TVs
The best Black Friday 2021 discounts include over $1,000 off 75-inch and 85-inch smart TVs from Samsung and Hisense.
Apple Watch Black Friday sales in Australia
Black Friday bargains include discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and Apple Watch accessories.
Black Friday air fryer sales: Up to 85% off our favourite brands
Save up to 84% off select air fryers and multi cookers on Black Friday from Amazon, eBay and Catch and more.
Black Friday mega deal: $162 off Nintendo Switch bundles
Get the Nintendo Switch bundled with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and a 3-month Nintendo Switch Online subscription for $369 - save $160!
The best Black Friday headphone sales in Australia: Get up to 58% off
The biggest discounts include $200 off the Apple AirPods Max, 40% off the Beats Solo3, 38% off Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds and 56% off Sennheiser HD 400s.
Australia’s best Black Friday 2021 gaming laptop deals, save up to 40% off
Save over $1000 on gaming laptops during Black Friday 2021 from Dell, MSI, Lenovo, OMEN and Alienware and more.
Ask an Expert